PDA

View Full Version : sitting lower on the right

black-mav
1st February 2012, 06:16 PM
hi people when i got my swb it was sitting lower on the right so I got new springs and shocks, I made sure i put the longer rear spring in the right side so its not that. there are no sway bars fitted could that be my problem?
cheers guys

YNOT
1st February 2012, 06:22 PM
Very unlikely to be sway bar related. It will most likely be either a weight distribution or spring issue.

Tony

Bigrig
1st February 2012, 06:23 PM
Body mounts shot on that side??

black-mav
1st February 2012, 07:12 PM
there is about 10mm difference in the body mounts so i guess ill replace them and see how I go, dose anyone know if you can still buy genuine parts from nissan?
cheers

black-mav
1st February 2012, 07:38 PM
i will call climax tomorrow just to make sure he has given me the right springs, i noticed the front springs didnt have a longer one like the rear set did. I fitted the long spring one the drivers side rear as i was told so anyway thanks

Silver
1st February 2012, 10:13 PM
sit down when you ring Nissan or Ni22bits for a price on the body mount bushes. A few hours labour as well.

I got some good tips from other forum members here :

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4463-GQ-rear-body-mounts-replacement-tips-please-)

I have yet to get around to it - but need to extract the digit as the small barn door catches the bumper over ride and the LHS passenger door is misaligned with the lock