PDA

View Full Version : hello

gone bush SA
31st January 2012, 05:11 PM
i'm Chris and have just found this site after a google search trying to find an answer to a queery we have with our GQ (which i have put into the other part of the forum), but it think it will be a well visited site as it seems to be a good and helpful site. we have a GQ '91 4.2 petrol/gas, this is our first 4x4 and we just wonder why we didn't get one earlier. we enjoy fishing and camping, thanks and i'm sure i'll be back soon chris

Bigrig
31st January 2012, 05:25 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

Sir Roofy
31st January 2012, 05:29 PM
Welcome aboard chris enjoy your stay

Dhuck
31st January 2012, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
31st January 2012, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
31st January 2012, 05:54 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard were having a forum meetup at loveday 4wd adventures (barmera) over easter be good to see you there

gone bush SA
31st January 2012, 06:29 PM
thanks for all the welcomes, that meet up at Barmera sounds very templing, but unfortunnately i have to work the whole weekend.

wildgu6
31st January 2012, 06:39 PM
G'day Chris, great to have you onboard buddy.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Dont forget to drop past the polls section and throw your vote in for SA.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Clunk
31st January 2012, 10:52 PM
Gday mate and welcome aboard

Maxhead
1st February 2012, 05:26 AM
G'Day Chris, welcome to the forum mate

taslucas
1st February 2012, 07:48 PM
Hi chris. Welcome to the forum, i hope your getting closer to fixing the petrol problem

timbar
2nd February 2012, 01:56 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

DX grunt
2nd February 2012, 07:53 AM
G'day Chris

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard. After 25 posts, you'll have access to a manual. It doesn't take much to say hi. Just go to the Introductions section and say welcome and ask the odd question or two and you'll be there in a few hours.

Take care out there.

Rossco