PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol Tractor

desertdualer 93
29th January 2012, 03:12 PM
Hi I have a Nissan Patrol GQ 93 .I was very impressed how this 4.2 Ltr long wheel base vehicle could pull stumps from the ground.I did not have a tractor at the time it was so useful to place a chain around the tow bar and tidy up around the house paddock.The patrol handled, stumps, large branches and heavy loads on a car trailer.I had all terrain wide muddies which worked really well.Really comfortable bus good for a hoot. Cheers Desert Dualer 93

Sir Roofy
29th January 2012, 05:02 PM
welcome aboard mate they are an amazing rig used as a family tourer
or tractor enjoy your stay

Bigrig
29th January 2012, 05:25 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

AB
29th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
29th January 2012, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
29th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Gday mate welco,me aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

rockndot
29th January 2012, 08:12 PM
welcome mate, patch up some pics of it, sounds good, i do the same with mine, but with rocks, i live on a hill
level grounds a premium of sweat and xxxx, lol.:bowdown:

MudRunnerTD
29th January 2012, 09:27 PM
Welcome here mate,

Not sure if i read your post correctly so let the information sharing begin. if your pulling stumps and stuff out of the ground please dont put anything around a tow ball other than a trailer hitch! a Tow ball is not a sheer rated device and WILL sheer and brake and become a missile. in your particular case it will fly away from your car directly at the stump and or anyone standing near, behind the stump. It Will kill.

Remove the towbar and put the chain or strap around the pin holding in the tow bar and use that. Loose the tow ball.

Enjoy the forum mate, there is plenty of good info here.

Woof
29th January 2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy
X 2 on the above mate

Clunk
30th January 2012, 01:27 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

Maxhead
30th January 2012, 07:00 AM
G'Day DesertDualer, welcome to the forum mate

thewarrens
30th January 2012, 08:26 PM
welcome to the crew mate, share some pics of the ute in action pulling stumps etc..

wildgu6
30th January 2012, 10:01 PM
G'day Buddy welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Maybe you could throw up some pics of the tractor in action stump pulling

Enjoy, Cheers Pete