PDA

View Full Version : another SE of SA td42 GQ owner

shantillylais
27th January 2012, 10:46 PM
One of only a few female owners, new to this site, had my car for 71/2 years, most of the common mods, including intercooler. Member of Wattle rangers 4WD Club. Happy to tackle most things myself, and always keen to ask questions if I dont know or understand something.

wildgu6
28th January 2012, 12:00 AM
G'day Shantelle ?, welcome aboard, Great to see another southener onboard,
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Dont forget to vote in the poll section, what state you from, SA needs a boost...lol
Theres also a national forum meetup at loveday over easter if your interested your more than welcome.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

rusty_nail
28th January 2012, 12:15 AM
welcome to the forum, nice to have you onboard. are you coming to the loveday meetup over easter?

Clunk
28th January 2012, 02:26 AM
g'day there and welcome aboard

growler2058
28th January 2012, 05:09 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice. We've got a forum meetup at Loveday 4wd adventures (Barmera) this Easter if your keen your more than welcome

Sir Roofy
28th January 2012, 08:46 AM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay if your inclined
throw up some pics of your rig and if you can swing by
loveday at easter might be a couple of lady owners present

Dhuck
28th January 2012, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
28th January 2012, 10:45 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

shantillylais
28th January 2012, 09:36 PM
thank you for the welcome, not sure about Easter yet, I play a lot of golf, and as usual there is always a clash on public holdays, BUT never say never hey. here is a pic of my pride, not a full shot but something at least.

Finly Owner
28th January 2012, 11:28 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissan Nut House Shantelle

Tim

Maxhead
30th January 2012, 08:24 AM
G'Day Shantil, welcome to the forum mate. Good to see another female Patrol lover on here, and your and the rig looks the goods as well

xerat
18th July 2012, 10:05 AM
Hi mate welcome to the forums

MEGOMONSTER
18th July 2012, 08:20 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.