PDA

View Full Version : help

madchris
26th January 2012, 08:21 PM
i really needed that manual tonight thx guys you shood state that be four sine up i wood have sined up anyway now feel like iv been pissed around

growler2058
26th January 2012, 08:35 PM
i really needed that manual tonight thx guys you shood state that be four sine up i wood have sined up anyway now feel like iv been pissed around

Youll get over it mate, ask your question and maybe someone here will have a quality answer for ya good luck with it

Clunk
26th January 2012, 08:48 PM
Pretty sure it mentions the 25 post rule mate. Like growler just said all ya gotta fo is ask a question in the appropriate section and no doubt someone will be able to help. They're a good mob on here who are willing to help complete strangers in their time of need. So font go feeling like you were ripped off........ You could have always gone out and bought one

Bigrig
26th January 2012, 09:22 PM
You must have sort of cottoned on mate, as you make mention in your very first post regarding the 25 posts required and even go on to say you'll just buy one???

Don't feel jipped mate - good bunch on here with heaps of knowledge etc, so ask away coz guaranteed stuff on here isn't in the manual.

Hope you stick around.

youngseal
27th January 2012, 10:24 AM
Its a good rule m8s...

Sir Roofy
27th January 2012, 10:29 AM
it is a good rule dosnt take long to get 25 quallity posts up

macca
27th January 2012, 12:07 PM
G'day Chris welcome aboard mate, can be a pain if you have a problem and need an answer quick. Like the others said ask away, the reply will be posted soon.

wildgu6
27th January 2012, 12:39 PM

First of all welcome Chris, top site with so much more than manuals mate, you will find there is a mention of 25 posts to be able to download the manuals, but I guess in your haste you may of missed it, and 25 post ain't to hard to save your self a few $$$, have a female member on here that clocked up 56 posts in 2 days and made 11 friends, that's 28 posts per day, not hard! Strangely enough her name was similar to yours, madmax'
You feel pissed around you reckon, No hi guys I'm in a spot of bother, can anyone help me out, because that's what we do here to total strangers, and how can you feel pissed around when you are getting a quality manual for free, Guys have put their own time and effort into sourcing these manuals and uploading them on to the site for all members to access and that's the gratitude they get. You should be lucky it's only 25 posts to access. Anyway buddy top site full of great people willing to help so hang around and you will get a great deal of satsfaction from what it has to offer.
I don't appolagise for my rant because I think you were damn rude & ungrateful to the guys that put so much of their own time in for others to enjoy.
Hope you got your prob' sorted.

Again welcome aboard Chris, Enjoy

madchris
27th January 2012, 03:37 PM
thx people ill be staying anyways was kinda lucky really if my starter dident crap itself i woo dent have found this place so win win i guess lol was just a little depressed last night sorry fellers and girls 'lady's ' never mind me Im just a grumpy old fart according to my girls lol hope to see you people out and about one day maby get a BBQ happening

MudRunnerTD
27th January 2012, 03:58 PM
thx people ill be staying anyways was kinda lucky really if my starter dident crap itself i woo dent have found this place so win win i guess lol was just a little depressed last night sorry fellers and girls 'lady's ' never mind me Im just a grumpy old fart according to my girls lol hope to see you people out and about one day maby get a BBQ happening

See now thats much better mate,

Welcome here, there is some very good info here and some very smart folk, ask you questions mate adn someone will be able to help you, its a rare thing for a post to go unanswered, a very rare thing indeed. When you do get to a 25 post count you will be downloading a 1250page Workshop Manual, not a Gregories crap thing, this is the real deal mate. I own a couple in hard copy and the first ones cost me over $200 second hand, to get them for the cost of being polite is a real winner and very generous of the forum.

It really does not matter your problem mate, someone will help you out! From fitting a Turbo or pulling down a bottom end to rewiring your Patrol. its all here and the right folk are here. Never a bad word is spoken here mate and in the time i have been here never seen anyone get a rough deal EVER!.

Stick around mate.

Everyone to Chris's place for Steak and Beer!

Bigrig
27th January 2012, 04:29 PM

Full credit to you champion!!! Most people would stick out the bottom lip and carry on ... you didn't, acknowledged it for what it was (just a bad moment) and we all move on - water under the bridge ...

Now, let's get cracking on those posts so you can download the manual tonight!!! lmao

Glad to have you on board mate!!!

wildgu6
27th January 2012, 04:52 PM

G'day Chris, Glad your gunna stick around buddy, like i said its a top site loaded with info and top people that go out of their way to help out others.
Weathers been a bit hot here of late and maybe i too have been a bit of a grumpy old fart...LOL. or just passionate....hahahaha
Either ither ? All good buddy and Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy all it has to offer.
BBQ sounds good too mate, and a few bevys.. What area you from?

Enjoy

wildgu6
27th January 2012, 05:33 PM
Me again, sorry mate not rubbing it in, actually appolagising because for a new member or a beginer i think it would be hard to find.
Maybe one of the mod's could relocate the thread to the manual section so newbies could see and read so this sort of thing doesnt happen.
Food for thought Mod squad.
Anyway here it is if you want a read mate.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?7890-The-25-Post-rule

Cheers

mattyh
27th January 2012, 07:08 PM
im not after a manual but it doesn't mention the 25 posts till after you sign up b4 that it just says to sign up and you will be able to get them.

wildgu6
28th January 2012, 12:28 AM
im not after a manual but it doesn't mention the 25 posts till after you sign up b4 that it just says to sign up and you will be able to get them.

To true Matty, might be something Admin can check out.

madchris
28th January 2012, 07:29 AM
bugger the steak grab a full sheep and lets have a spit :)

Finly Owner
28th January 2012, 11:34 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Chris

Tim