PDA

View Full Version : Hottest100

taslucas
25th January 2012, 03:46 PM
So who's gonna get in the hottest 100 this year?
I reckon goyte, skrillex, architecture in Helsinki.

Clunk
25th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Got my money on Bananarama mate!!!! Gotta be a sure thing lol

taslucas
25th January 2012, 04:05 PM
Got my money on Bananarama mate!!!! Gotta be a sure thing lol

Its a bet then! $50 it don't get in!

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 05:04 PM
Klaas & Bodybangers, LMFAO & Stafford brothers should get a gurnsey

taslucas
25th January 2012, 05:18 PM
Klaas & Bodybangers, LMFAO & Stafford brothers should get a gurnsey

Don't think I've heard em play any of those on the j's! Definitely not lmfao. I wonder how many songs have got in over the years that aren't played on the j's??

rusty_nail
25th January 2012, 05:31 PM
ill humor you taslucas, tho im already severely on my way haha. i really hope some pendulum gets in, love the aussie dance music! skrillex coming in the top 50, especially for scary monsters amd nice sprites, awesome track. gotye will be in the top ten, and although i cant rock to his music i can respect it, architechture, [arkway drive and are high on the list though i like the chaces of luke limmions "arnold" getting in... that is an awesome track! anyway there it is that my opinion lol

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 05:33 PM
Don't think I've heard em play any of those on the j's! Definitely not lmfao. I wonder how many songs have got in over the years that aren't played on the j's??

Oops, forgot i listen to Fresh, damn. Good point though buddy.
:hijacked: maybe peeps could throw in what radio station they listen to as well as their pics for the hottest 100. Would be interesting to see what tastes peeps have.

taslucas
25th January 2012, 05:56 PM
ill humor you taslucas, tho im already severely on my way haha. i really hope some pendulum gets in, love the aussie dance music! skrillex coming in the top 50, especially for scary monsters amd nice sprites, awesome track. gotye will be in the top ten, and although i cant rock to his music i can respect it, architechture, [arkway drive and are high on the list though i like the chaces of luke limmions "arnold" getting in... that is an awesome track! anyway there it is that my opinion lol

I reckon you've picked well. Right on the money there AND I think we got the same tastes there. Do love the dub step!

taslucas
25th January 2012, 05:56 PM
Oops, forgot i listen to Fresh, damn. Good point though buddy.
:hijacked: maybe peeps could throw in what radio station they listen to as well as their pics for the hottest 100. Would be interesting to see what tastes peeps have.

Gotta be the j's mate!

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 06:27 PM
Gotta be the j's mate!

Yer was a Js boy about 10 yrs ago mate, but changed my genre. Still listen to it now and then.

rusty_nail
26th January 2012, 09:06 AM
I reckon you've picked well. Right on the money there AND I think we got the same tastes there. Do love the dub step!

yeah mate, love it too, its good 4bing music, when it gets challenging getting you pumped!

taslucas
26th January 2012, 09:10 AM
yeah mate, love it too, its good 4bing music, when it gets challenging getting you pumped!

Gets me pumped from the moment i hit play!!! lol

Not long to go now........

wildgu6
27th January 2012, 06:56 PM
You should be proud of me mate, spent Oz day at a pub watchin cricket, promo girls, yabby races and listening to JJJ...LOL

rusty_nail
27th January 2012, 08:05 PM
its a shame, i wasnt too impressed with the top ten =(

taslucas
28th January 2012, 08:58 AM
its a shame, i wasnt too impressed with the top ten =(

I thought Goyte would get right up there. But as usual i cant remember many of the songs or any of the order lol always have a pretty massive one!!!

Hope everyone had a great day!

rusty_nail
28th January 2012, 11:13 AM
video games, matt corby were totally not top ten worthy but eh what can u do, the J gods make the decision at the end of the day lol it was good to see 2 skrillex songs in there

taslucas
28th January 2012, 03:21 PM
video games, matt corby were totally not top ten worthy but eh what can u do, the J gods make the decision at the end of the day lol it was good to see 2 skrillex songs in there

Yeah I hate that matt Corby song. Not up to the j gods, it's everyone that votes. Did you vote? 130 000 people voted. Ten songs each, that's 1.3 million votes cast. Biggest musical democracy in the world they say. Not bad!