PDA

View Full Version : Summer has arrived

Woof
25th January 2012, 02:35 AM
Going to be a warm few days over here in the West.
Wed 40, Thurs 41, Fri a cool change 39, followed by 42, 40, 40 ,40 40, 40, 41............summer has finally arrived.... Of course this is subject to change from the weather gurus...haha

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 05:17 AM
I'm not too religious Doggy but Jesus Christ, hope it cools down before it gets here mate. Good luck fella, stay cool and no angle grinding in the bush.

NissanGQ4.2
25th January 2012, 05:33 AM
Probable the reason why I haven't made the move over 2 that end of the country, thats beer drinking weather!

AB
25th January 2012, 06:00 AM
About half a dozen of my friends moved over there for the weather and work.

Melbourne is having a bit of a summer event over here too....Haven't seen decent rain for over a week, has been averaging 30's for 5 days and more to come.

Definitely Summer time!

Maxhead
25th January 2012, 06:41 AM
A barmy 27 in Canberra today....beautifuuuuuuul

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 08:00 AM

Beautiful weather over there Kris, half ya luck mate.

growler2058
25th January 2012, 08:04 AM

A bit brrrrrrrrrrrr 36 here today :-)

Bigrig
25th January 2012, 08:17 AM
Bucketing down, around 25, humid, and bucketing down here ...

Yes ... I know I said bucketing down twice, that's because we're getting hammered!!

rusty_nail
25th January 2012, 08:21 AM
Bucketing down, around 25, humid, and bucketing down here ...

Yes ... I know I said bucketing down twice, that's because we're getting hammered!!

your getting hammered or its bucketing down? getting in early for australia day huh? lol. top of 34 here in griffith today, loving life! i feel for you northern NSWwelshmen and QLDers, the oldies live in armidale and me on man, in RFS is on call for any emergencies, its sounds like its pretty hectic up there!

Bigrig
25th January 2012, 08:37 AM
your getting hammered or its bucketing down? getting in early for australia day huh? lol. top of 34 here in griffith today, loving life! i feel for you northern NSWwelshmen and QLDers, the oldies live in armidale and me on man, in RFS is on call for any emergencies, its sounds like its pretty hectic up there!

Both mate!! lol

Yep, it's a schamozel up here at the moment (not as bad as last year .. and hopefully won't be of course), but roads closed everywhere, houses flooded, and the SES is getting run off its feet ...

rusty_nail
25th January 2012, 08:40 AM
stay safe then mate!

DX grunt
25th January 2012, 08:51 AM
Going to be a warm few days over here in the West.
Wed 40, Thurs 41, Fri a cool change 39, followed by 42, 40, 40 ,40 40, 40, 41............summer has finally arrived.... Of course this is subject to change from the weather gurus...haha

Bring it ooooooonnnnnnnnnn. I love the hot dry heat of most of WA.

BTW, My time's up where I'm at and I'm looking for a job transfer to the 'warmer' part of WA. I'm so over the southern bit. I love the hot dry heat.

growler2058
25th January 2012, 08:55 AM
Good luck Rossco mate

taslucas
25th January 2012, 10:18 AM
Bring it ooooooonnnnnnnnnn. I love the hot dry heat of most of WA.

BTW, My time's up where I'm at and I'm looking for a job transfer to the 'warmer' part of WA. I'm so over the southern bit. I love the hot dry heat.

Crazy..... It's about 24 here and too hot for me!!:-!

Woof
25th January 2012, 01:25 PM
I'm not too religious Doggy but Jesus Christ, hope it cools down before it gets here mate. Good luck fella, stay cool and no angle grinding in the bush.

Hey Pete, you know how it goes mate, what we get we share it with our neighbours...haha

growler2058
25th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Hey Pete, you know how it goes mate, what we get we share it with our neighbours...haha

Hey Doggy I'm an only child and don't gets into the sharing thing mate so I'm more than happy for u westies to keep it to yaselves ahhaha;-)

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 03:11 PM

Your sooo kind mate
But NOOO THANKS.....this is one time NT can be your neighbour on their own. Send it there please....hahaha

Sir Roofy
25th January 2012, 03:16 PM
the days i dont mind its the nights that you cant sleep comfy
that i dont like

Clunk
25th January 2012, 03:53 PM
the days i dont mind its the nights that you cant sleep comfy
that i dont like

Yep I know what you mean.... Was 30 degrees a 2am this mornin. Think I might have to sleep in a bath of cold water tonight lol