PDA

View Full Version : Beef or Lamb Pork

Maxhead
24th January 2012, 09:02 PM
Well, just a curiosity question . What would on consider to be an AUSSIE TUCKER for Aussie Day.

Do you have beef? Lamb? Pork?

I am a big believer to have Lamb on the day and wash it off with a box of VB, so what is every one else consume on the day?

Maxhead
24th January 2012, 09:19 PM
Vegemite sandwich.

Fuking Clown! but YES I love Vegemate

Bigrig
24th January 2012, 09:20 PM
Beef, lamb, pork, throw in plassy's Vegemite sandwich, a carton of happiness, seafood, and maybe a sly rum and coke as a nightcap, and I reckon it's a pretty magic day!!!! lmao

Maxhead
24th January 2012, 09:21 PM
Beef, lamb, pork, throw in plassy's Vegemite sandwich, a carton of happiness, seafood, and maybe a sly rum and coke as a nightcap, and I reckon it's a pretty magic day!!!! lmao

LOLLOLOLOL. bloody clown...hahhahhahah

pearcey
24th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Definitely LAMB washed down with COOPERS as it`s the only Australian owned brewery left and it`s bloody great beer.
And don't forget to be surrounded by all your best mates

Maxhead
24th January 2012, 09:27 PM
Definitely LAMB washed down with COOPERS as it`s the only Australian owned brewery left and it`s bloody great beer.

Hahahahaha. I agree the Cooper is just irresistible

rusty_nail
24th January 2012, 09:30 PM
Hahahahaha. I agree the Cooper is just irresistible

but oh so bad on the gut lol. dont forget the hottest 100 countdown (for all those who appreciate GOOD music) haha

growler2058
24th January 2012, 09:33 PM
Cricket, lamb, coopers

taslucas
24th January 2012, 09:35 PM
Well, just a curiosity question . What would on consider to be an AUSSIE TUCKER for Aussie Day.

Do you have beef? Lamb? Pork?

I am a big believer to have Lamb on the day and wash it off with a box of VB, so what is every one else consume on the day?

Why choose? Lamb chops, big beef steak, bacon and seafood. It's the BBQ ya cook it on that makes it Aussie!
Hope everyone has a great day:-)

Maxhead
24th January 2012, 09:35 PM
Cricket, lamb, coopers

I agree.........

taslucas
24th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Cricket, lamb, coopers

Isn't eating crickets more if an Asian thing?

growler2058
24th January 2012, 09:37 PM
Isn't eating crickets more if an Asian thing?

HAHAHHAHAHAHA ya wombat were multicultural so why not hahahahha

taslucas
24th January 2012, 09:38 PM
but oh so bad on the gut lol. dont forget the hottest 100 countdown (for all those who appreciate GOOD music) haha

I'm there with ya %100 mate!

Bigrig
24th January 2012, 09:40 PM

Mmmmmmm ... Coopers .... mmmmmm ...... meat ..... mmmmmm .....

lmao!!!

Maxhead
24th January 2012, 09:43 PM

Bloody love it...........Drink up
!

Woof
25th January 2012, 02:19 AM
The old mixed grill and beer..............nothing better

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 06:56 AM
Mmmmm BBQed meat and alcohol, All of the above with scotch chasers

AB
25th January 2012, 06:57 AM
Souvlaki washed down with Guinness while watching basketball.

Chinese takeaway, washed down with Budweiser whilst watching beach volley ball....lol

taslucas
25th January 2012, 11:15 AM
Eat and drink anything you want. As long as you wear an aussie flag as a cape and get Sunburnt haha oh and don't forget the southern cross tattoo!!!

macca86
25th January 2012, 11:29 AM
I want to start a burgur store and use my last name and call a burgur the whole farm works burgur with egg beef patty bacon and have lamb koftas instead of fries haha. Aus day minimum requirments 12 alcoholic drinks per person JJJ hot 100 set to loud enought the only way to speak to anyone is yell. there should be sport either on tv or in the park/back yard at least 3 dead animals cooking at once or products of animal. one must be a native animal (kangaroo crock snake or emu eggs) and salad should be avoided unless it's on a fresh bread roll with said meats

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 06:22 PM
Ok been thinkin.....lol
Who is to say lamb is our national tucker anyway, apart from Kecavich, is it written in stone anywhere ????
We are the only country with hoppers, so why cant we have kangaroo as our national tucker, not just as our coat of arms
Would that be un Australian to eat our coat of arms, ???
Tastes damn good to me.

growler2058
25th January 2012, 06:24 PM
And so does the ol bush chook (emu)

taslucas
25th January 2012, 06:31 PM
Ok been thinkin.....lol
Who is to say lamb is our national tucker anyway, apart from Kecavich, is it written in stone anywhere ????
We are the only country with hoppers, so why cant we have kangaroo as our national tucker, not just as our coat of arms
Would that be un Australian to eat our coat of arms, ???
Tastes damn good to me.

I think I've heard it said that Australia is the only country to eat anything of its coats of arms! Yeah! Go aussie!

growler2058
25th January 2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah don't spose the american eagle would taste that good (b tuff) and the poms gotta lion yuk

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 06:39 PM
X2 Gman and Lucas, hoppers and runners. Both damn good eatin.

taslucas
25th January 2012, 06:51 PM
X2 Gman and Lucas, hoppers and runners. Both damn good eatin.

Never tried an emu.....(not many down Here lol).....they any good?

wildgu6
25th January 2012, 08:02 PM
Never tried an emu.....(not many down Here lol).....they any good?

Yer mate, good stuff. Go to Prairie hotel, Parachillna in the Flinders yearly and camel, emu, roo are the reg's on the menu. (Roadkill grill) mmmmm

pearcey
25th January 2012, 08:15 PM
We buy our Roo strait from Dews meats in Orroroo.They have a great range of cuts and it`s good value for restaurant quality.
You can rin the order through and then pick it up in town.

macca86
26th January 2012, 11:57 AM
I shoot my own roo very tasty Have only had scrambled emu egg not the chook it's self. I am being unaustralian today and not having lamb instead I have to suffer red emperor caught off the reef outside keppel island. It's a tough life

stock patrol
26th January 2012, 10:15 PM
It comes down to " Whatever floats your boat", It's all australian! Beef, Pork, Lamb, Beer, Rum and the vegimite sandwich.

madchris
28th January 2012, 12:46 PM
id be inclined to through the lot on a spit and carve into that with some home made chilly sauce and thick bread and gravy maybe a little potato salad on the side hmmm dammit now im hungry again enjoy

madchris
29th January 2012, 08:12 AM
lamb off the spit love lamb gravy and an ail or two makes for a great day