PDA

View Full Version : AB's new craptastic 2000 - Bush Toilet

AB
22nd January 2012, 08:13 PM
Dropped past a garage sale today and finally found the ultimate bush toilet facility for all your camping needs.

Folds up neatly, It's comfy, adjustable heights, anchors nicely even in sand....The best!

I can't wait to try this puppy out after 72 yabbies and a bucket load of beer...LMFAO!!!

Jealous anyone???...lol

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2012, 08:20 PM
I'll stick 2 my milk crate with a hole cut out of the top, its multi-purpose, holds my 9kg gas bottle nicely in the car

Woof
22nd January 2012, 10:04 PM
No video of it when you 1st use it PLEASE
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/01/5.gif

Silver
22nd January 2012, 10:18 PM
Beware Ankle Splash !!!! :-)

wildgu6
22nd January 2012, 10:26 PM
Holy crap, thats top shi* Andy, think they got them in old folks homes.
Might have to get on to one of them...lol, thats a doozie

Wine_maker
22nd January 2012, 10:47 PM
Please be careful when you will use in the bush!

http://www.littleabout.com/cim/toilet-paper-funny.jpg

Wine_maker
22nd January 2012, 11:04 PM
This variant also can be used ))
But if patrol is lift much .....

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12166

DX grunt thanks for photo :thumbup:

DX grunt
23rd January 2012, 03:05 AM
Whose granny did you knock that off from?

Poor granny - no comode. How could you?

Hope you sleep tonight knowing she has to hobble to the outside dunny in the middle of the night. PML

BillsGU
23rd January 2012, 09:08 AM
A friend of mine had one of those. When he was using it he had finished his business and was doing the paperwork when the thing collapsed. It pinned his arm shoulder deep in the shyte hole! As he was trying to extricate himself he knocked over the fold up shelter - and there he was, thrashing about on the ground covered in poop, with his pants around his ankles.

AB
23rd January 2012, 09:51 AM
A friend of mine had one of those. When he was using it he had finished his business and was doing the paperwork when the thing collapsed. It pinned his arm shoulder deep in the shyte hole! As he was trying to extricate himself he knocked over the fold up shelter - and there he was, thrashing about on the ground covered in poop, with his pants around his ankles.

That does not fill me with great confidence of my new toy thanks Bill....LMAO!

Silver
23rd January 2012, 08:19 PM
keep the legs level and supported so they can't sink, and I'd take a punt on using it, if I had one.

the excavation could increase the chance of the poo to the armpit situation BillsGU outlined, I reckon.

I have seen the deluxe model with arm rests - nice, and could easily be adapted to hold continuous stationery and reading matter under the arms, I reckon. Could do the same with your model, AB.

AB
23rd January 2012, 08:36 PM
I'm heading up to the Murray this Thursday for Australia Day long weekend and will do a full report with detailed YES detailed photos upon my return...LMAO

wildgu6
23rd January 2012, 08:53 PM
That does not fill me with great confidence of my new toy thanks Bill....LMAO!

Maybe a few mod's instore Andy, maybe a lift and some adj' panhards....lmao

YNOT
23rd January 2012, 09:14 PM
Maybe a few mod's instore Andy, maybe a lift and some adj' panhards....lmao

....and a drink holder. You wouldn't want to put your drink down beside you only to have it fall into the hole!!!

Tony

rusty_nail
23rd January 2012, 09:17 PM
can i just say this is a bit of a crappy thread... there it had to be said haha. looks comfy tho, wouldnt want it to break on ya half way through a job tho hahaha

wildgu6
23rd January 2012, 09:38 PM
....and a drink holder. You wouldn't want to put your drink down beside you only to have it fall into the hole!!!

Tony

And maybe some muddies to get you out of the bog.
And a set of draws to hold spare ship roll.

belzi82
23rd January 2012, 11:32 PM
Dropped past a garage sale today and finally found the ultimate bush toilet facility for all your camping needs.

Folds up neatly, It's comfy, adjustable heights, anchors nicely even in sand....The best!

I can't wait to try this puppy out after 72 yabbies and a bucket load of beer...LMFAO!!!

Jealous anyone???...lol

Very Clever, maybe I should borrow one from work for Loveday!!! Great idea Andy!!

Clunk
24th January 2012, 01:05 AM
I like the one they used in the Polar edition of TopGear, attach it to the reece hitch then you can poop on the move.........spread the love and no digging required

AB
26th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Just got reception up here. The craptastic 2000 failed in sand. Strong winds blew my cover off and the legs dug in the sand which caved the hole on...lmao.

Bloody soft sand up here.

Bigrig
26th January 2012, 09:42 PM
Just got reception up here. The craptastic 2000 failed in sand. Strong winds blew my cover off and the legs dug in the sand which caved the hole on...lmao.

Were you on it at the time??!!! lmao

growler2058
26th January 2012, 09:43 PM

Ahhh Crap hahahhahahahahaha what else can i say hahahhahaha hope it wasnt a sh1tty experience hahahaha

Clunk
26th January 2012, 10:13 PM
hahahaha yeah can just imagine the look on AB's face as the wind took hold of the cover while he was doing the honours!!!!!!!

BillsGU
27th January 2012, 08:54 AM
I hate to say I told you so Andy . . but . . . . I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!!! :animierte-smilies-f:animierte-smilies-f:animierte-smilies-f

AB
27th January 2012, 02:30 PM
The new addition

AB
27th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Yes mate, I like it. Time fir the craptastic 3000...lol

growler2058
27th January 2012, 03:34 PM
The new addition

Bit close to the sleepin Quaters in it! Phew eeee!!

AB
29th January 2012, 04:58 PM
Bit close to the sleepin Quaters in it! Phew eeee!!

That was the tent for the dogs....LMAO

thewarrens
30th January 2012, 09:02 PM
looks great I am thinking of building one now.... nothing better than a comfy crappy

zd30elgrande
16th October 2012, 02:57 PM
It this part of camping that gives me the sh!ts. Hehe

Winnie
16th October 2012, 03:00 PM
That was the tent for the dogs....LMAO

Are they trained to use it as well???

threedogs
16th October 2012, 03:05 PM
Can't say it sorry lmfao

DX grunt
16th October 2012, 04:45 PM

Use the same principle as I do to keep up tent poles in the sand........

For every corner, use an empty fish can or soup can, so they don't sink too much.

After you put your dunny legs in them, fill them up with water, so the ants don't crawl up. hahahaha

I'll give you credit.....A Redback accessory might come in handy, too. Saves digging a hole. PML.

oncedisturbed
16th October 2012, 06:55 PM
Hesian sheet or tarp, some poles for a tripod and a "Jesus" bar to hold onto for those "brick" moments and alls sweet - ish

AB
16th October 2012, 07:07 PM
The old craptastic thread has come back...LOL

Jealous anyone....LMAO

MEGOMONSTER
16th October 2012, 07:57 PM
The old craptastic thread has come back...LOL

Jealous anyone....LMAO

Have you put wheels on it yet.

Jack taps here...........

Sir Roofy
16th October 2012, 08:02 PM
dropped past a garage sale today and finally found the ultimate bush toilet facility for all your camping needs.

Folds up neatly, it's comfy, adjustable heights, anchors nicely even in sand....the best!

I can't wait to try this puppy out after 72 yabbies and a bucket load of beer...lmfao!!!

Jealous anyone???...lol

was very comfy at loveday thanks ab

DX grunt
16th October 2012, 08:04 PM
and a "Jesus" bar to hold onto for those "brick" moments and alls sweet - ish

Not a problem for Kris or MR after a serve or two of chilli. lol

oncedisturbed
16th October 2012, 08:12 PM
Not a problem for Kris or MR after a serve or two of chilli. lol

bbbrrrrrrrrrrr nasty ar$e

threedogs
16th October 2012, 08:13 PM
Jesus bar reminds me of the wisser at Camerons Corner, Is it still there??

AB
16th October 2012, 08:15 PM
Have you put wheels on it yet.

Jack taps here...........

No but there's a stubby holder...lol

oncedisturbed
16th October 2012, 08:16 PM
Never been to Cameron's but would like to. Jesus bar brings back ration pack memories...lololol 0.000000000001% fibre and bricks were an understatment

choppie
21st October 2012, 01:32 AM
The new addition

Holly Crap AB, if you let 1 go in there, they would not find any thing left LMFAO