PDA

View Full Version : Tow Truck help (Brisbane southside)

04OFF
22nd January 2012, 12:54 PM
I need to get my GU wagon taken from Cleveland to Algester today if possible, the car still drives, but has been rolled so will need a flatbed or a trailer etc, anyone have any contacts in Brisbane ?

growler2058
22nd January 2012, 12:56 PM
I need to get my GU wagon taken from Cleveland to Algester today if possible, the car still drives, but has been rolled so will need a flatbed or a trailer etc, anyone have any contacts in Brisbane ?

Oh $%ck hope your all ok??

04OFF
22nd January 2012, 01:04 PM
Yeh we all ok, thanx mate

will get story and pics up later

Bigrig
22nd January 2012, 01:13 PM
Holy crappola Stevo!!!!

Glad you're ok - I'm down that way as you know, so if you need a hand with anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

Bigrig
22nd January 2012, 01:44 PM
Update. We've sorted a tow for Steve.

Maxhead
22nd January 2012, 02:00 PM
Glad to hear everyone is OK Steve...

wildgu6
22nd January 2012, 02:12 PM
What a bugga, glad to hear all ok though. Onya Scotty, your a good man always willing to get in and lend a hand. Well done fella.

Bigrig
22nd January 2012, 02:14 PM
What a bugga, glad to hear all ok though. Onya Scotty, your a good man always willing to get in and lend a hand. Well done fella.

Thanks mate - towy is a mate of Dhucks and just by chance he was here still after we finished up at 5am this morning!!! Very second hand, but better than poor old Stevo though I reckon!!

nickpeacock36
22nd January 2012, 02:29 PM
Sorry to hear about the car Steve. Glad you are all ok,

YNOT
22nd January 2012, 02:37 PM
Yeh we all ok, thanx mate

will get story and pics up later

Glad to hear everyone is OK, cars can be replaced.

Tony

04OFF
22nd January 2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks you guys ^ (& scotty u rock bother)

waiting for the tow truck now.

This is my pat-ROLL...

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/antoncarroll026Large.jpg

You can just see the track up to the left of the car, the whole side just caved away as i drove through ,this was the only route to get to our return ferry, i was the only one in the car when it rolled, i had the rest of the family get out and walk across (very glad i did now)

Bigrig
22nd January 2012, 02:58 PM

This is my pat-ROLL...

You can just see the track up to the left of the car, the whole side just caved away as i drove through ,this was the only route to get to our return ferry, i was the only one in the car when it rolled, i had the rest of the family get out and walk across (very glad i did now)

Dibs on the parts!!!!! lmao

Lucky indeed that the family were out mate - and that your not 6 foot 2!!!!

Time to look back and thank your lucky stars ... and to start picking the sheepskin out of your @rse!!!! lol

Bigrig
22nd January 2012, 03:02 PM
Mal would be happy with the effort you've gone to in getting a top shot of the Harris hardcase by the way!!! lol

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2012, 03:11 PM

This is my pat-ROLL...

I'm a bit upset with you Steve, thought you would of done more of an artistic shot of the upside down GU.

So what made you get the family get out and what across???? have a bad feeling about it?

Glad 2 hear you got out ok :) now its time for you 2 upgrade 2 GQ!!!

Bigrig
22nd January 2012, 03:34 PM
The towy has had an accident on the way there - no joke ... run to top luck. Apparently it was pretty full on ...

Back to the hunt - anyone know anybody else to help Steve??

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2012, 03:40 PM
The towy has had an accident on the way there - no joke ... run to top luck. Apparently it was pretty full on ...

Back to the hunt - anyone know anybody else to help Steve??

He wasn't still drunk from your place???

Hope he is ok,

Well if it was a GQ I would just say just pull it back over and drive it home.......sorry can't help out with this one

growler2058
22nd January 2012, 03:47 PM

This is my pat-ROLL...

Bummar mate..........nice Harris Hardcase Tho :-)

Bigrig
22nd January 2012, 03:53 PM
All sorted again!!! lol

Organised another bloke and steves staying at my joint tonight - going to get him now ...

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2012, 03:57 PM
All sorted again!!! lol

Organised another bloke and steves staying at my joint tonight - going to get him now ...

or are you going just 2 steal some parts *LMAO*

Sir Roofy
22nd January 2012, 05:32 PM
glad you and the family are ok

Bigrig
22nd January 2012, 06:31 PM
I can't emphasise enough the wonderful character of this guy - he has just rolled his truck at the end of the trip and true to form when I pulled the camera out, he jumped straight up onto the rig and planked that bad boy!!!

Here's a story - he rolls it, he contacts us and we work stuff out, we get a towy to head over to him for a cheap cash job as a favour, the towy crashes on his way there, we organise another towy, he's been on the drink and can't get Steve till tomorrow, we organise to get Steve back here, we jump in the car and the fuel gauge is stuffed and it runs out before we hit the road!!!! lmao. What a giggle!!!

frenzy
22nd January 2012, 07:04 PM
Bugger Steve! Glad everyone is OK.

growler2058
22nd January 2012, 07:09 PM
Ah what a f@#Ker time for a GQ mate :eck05:

wildgu6
22nd January 2012, 07:51 PM
Good thing you kicked the family out Steve, before the roll over, and good thing there's fellas like Scotty around, What a champ!
Bugger about the towy's luck, Sounds like every one in SEQ was on the turps last night....lol

Silver
22nd January 2012, 10:23 PM
Glad to hear you and the family are ok Steve!!

Scotty, given your experience at driving vehicles previously rolled, thought you might have taken the drive rather than tow option?

Oh, I see the problem now, Steve probably didn't want 04OFF teabagged. :-)

Finly Owner
29th January 2012, 01:22 AM
For future reference, I can get my hands on a tilttray, subject to availibility. I would be the driver.

Tim