PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Fast Reference part numbers.

Robo
22nd January 2012, 09:17 AM
Hi guys.
I noticed reading threads no reference to Nissan fast.
This is the system your Nissan spare part guy uses to find parts for vehicles.
FYI you can download this, do a search nissan fast to find it.
There is a AU version and Jap.

These are a fantastic reference , as it has breakdown diagrams of available parts.
Most models, say 120y onwards.

The version I have only goes to 1999 so have a good look and you may find newer version.
But It dose not contain complete part numbers only partial usually first few, 5 I think, but still very useful tool. Possibly someone let this out to help people like us.

It very easy to use and well set up.
Once loaded choose your model from list and away ya go.
This really helps big time when your talking to the man and he's haven trouble working out what your after, can print page and use as reference.
An invaluable tool when trying to see how/in which order something goes together.

Cheers. :beer:
Robo.
ok it appears there's a copy on here so even better.
Or is this for early models only, hence e-fast, maybe why full part numbers released.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2012, 09:29 AM
Nissan Fast is available for download on the forum : http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2383-Nissan-Fast-E-Fast-Software-Download&highlight=nissan+fast

I don't think you will find a newer version, but let me know if you do.

As far as I'm aware it does contain complete part numbers not just partials, everytime I have used the program it has given me complete part numbers.

Cheers

Todd

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2012, 10:29 AM
Or is this for early models only, hence e-fast, maybe why full part numbers released.

As far as I am aware E-fast is MQ/MK and earlier...... Fast is for GQ and GU, not sure what year up 2 as I think I pulled a 2006 year model GU out of the other week.

This program also does other Nissan cars as well

Cheers

Todd

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2012, 03:49 PM
just found this info for you Robo in the nissan fast help files

About E-Fast for Windows

E-FAST helps you find parts needed for Nissan vehicles and create parts lists to be printed or transferred to your in-house computer system. After you find needed parts and create a parts list, you can save it and later restore it for recommended maintenance or any other common service.

Parts for most pre-1979 models are available in E-FAST.

About Fast For Windows

FAST for Windows helps you find parts needed for Nissan vehicles and create parts lists to be printed or transferred to your in-house computer system. After you find needed parts and create a parts list, you can save it and later restore it for recommended maintenance, a service campaign or when a kit isn't available.

Parts for most models manufactured since 1979 are available in FAST

Cheers

Todd

rockndot
22nd January 2012, 03:59 PM
Great tool, thanks for the tip !!!