PDA

View Full Version : hi

custom9511
18th January 2012, 12:16 AM
hi i am an absolute nissan patrol fanatic i own a 1992 gq nissan patrol with a TB42 which is the petrol motor it has extractors also i have LPG gas and petrol it has 33's hankook dynapro mud-terrains and a 3" tough dog suspention lift. but my dream engine to get put into this car is a turbocharged TD42 with a straight pipe because the are awsome and sound awsome.

Clunk
18th January 2012, 12:23 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard................. just to let you know, the moderators don't take to kindly to jibberish in threads, you're likely to get yourself banned. Keep your posts sensible mate, you'll soon get the manuals

timbar
18th January 2012, 12:23 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Bigrig
18th January 2012, 06:03 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

I've deleted those two posts mate - as said, we're a friendly bunch, so just join in a bit, respond sensibly to active threads and bobs your uncle - you'll have the manuals in no time.

Enjoy!!

growler2058
18th January 2012, 06:31 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

Dhuck
18th January 2012, 07:08 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

wildgu6
18th January 2012, 08:42 AM
G'day Buddy welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
18th January 2012, 10:11 AM
welcome aboard mate hope your dream comes true
enjoy your stay

Maxhead
19th January 2012, 09:51 AM
G'Day Custom9511, welcome to the forum mate