PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bopman

Bopman
17th January 2012, 10:24 PM
Hi all
I just thought I'd introduce myself....My name is Rick and I own a 2007 Nissan Patrol 3.0 litre auto (Common rail, owned from brand new) and bought with the intention of travelling around Australia. (We can't rush these things can we? ) :tease:
Thanks to the forum, I've already discovered that Nissan are replacing bubbling dashboards as has occurred already, despite having been covered by a dash mat and never having been treated with Armorall!...Nissan have agreed to replace it next week at no charge!
I hope I can become a positive contributor to the forum.
Cheers

Bigrig
17th January 2012, 10:26 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Glad you got something out of it straight away mate!! Not as if Mr Nissan would call to offer it hey!! Top stuff!!

Enjoy!!

growler2058
17th January 2012, 10:27 PM
Gday Rick welcome aboard mate, gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

wildgu6
17th January 2012, 10:28 PM
G'day Rick welcome aboard buddy
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Clunk
17th January 2012, 11:28 PM
g'day Rick and welcome aboard mate, a few of us sandgropers on here are also members here http://westernpatrolclub.com if your interested. Where abouts in Perth are ya?

timbar
17th January 2012, 11:31 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Dhuck
17th January 2012, 11:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
18th January 2012, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, good to have you on board!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
19th January 2012, 09:49 AM
G'Day Bopman, welcome to the forum mate