PDA

View Full Version : What the kids think of the new truck

nzmal
17th January 2012, 07:16 PM
So I arrive home with the recently acquired 92 GQ high roof white beast and the kids are all over it climbing into the rear seats and up the ladder on the back.... pretty soon they're into the buttons playing with the rear heater and looking for other options within reach...then little Ben calls out..."Hey dad, this is really cool, you wind these handles around and the windows go up and down" .... yep I had those options fitted just for you!

AB
17th January 2012, 07:19 PM
So I arrive home with the recently acquired 92 GQ high roof white beast and the kids are all over it climbing into the rear seats and up the ladder on the back.... pretty soon they're into the buttons playing with the rear heater and looking for other options within reach...then little Ben calls out..."Hey dad, this is really cool, you wind these handles around and the windows go up and down" .... yep I had those options fitted just for you!

Back to the basics mate....lol...Times have changed!

But their 100% reliable!

Bigrig
17th January 2012, 07:56 PM

Haha ... classic!!! Wait till he sees the cassette tape player!!!!! lmao

taslucas
17th January 2012, 09:21 PM
Ha nice one!!!

wildgu6
20th January 2012, 04:09 PM
Hahaha what a crack up, Priceless moments, kids of today have missed sooo much of the simple life. When things were built to last and and they actually got out doors and played.

teleman
24th January 2012, 06:33 AM
Hehe. To be young and impressionable...

DX grunt
24th January 2012, 08:42 AM
...then little Ben calls out..."Hey dad, this is really cool, you wind these handles around and the windows go up and down" .... yep I had those options fitted just for you!

Love it!

Tell Ben next time he's in West OZ he can visit my truck and.........
.....draw on the floor because I can wash the crayon off the vinyl - not pay megga bucks for carpet cleaning
.....he doesn't have to worry about the brightness of the dash lights at night disturbing him, because there is no dimmer switch (bonus. lol)
.....doesn't have to worry about being squashed because there is only 2 seats in my ute.... driver and passenger
.....not worry about getting too much mud on the floor.....I'll 'hose in, hose out.'
.....can help me change gears - manually. More fun than an auto. lol
.....help me wash the truck by getting right under the chassis with the hose and brush.

Gotta love the little ones and their honesty. lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

Turtle_au
8th February 2012, 01:08 PM
You'll have to keep reminding them to lock the doors, and then go around and double check.

Woof
9th February 2012, 01:22 AM
That is what it is all about mate..............family, thanks for the post

HitMix
9th February 2012, 05:30 AM
Priceless :D Cant stop laughing :D

NissanGQ4.2
1st September 2012, 07:16 AM
I think you have good knowledge about carpet cleaning. Please provide some tips so that I can save some bucks on cleaning process.

Good try there mate *LMAO*

threedogs
1st September 2012, 07:36 AM
What a classic "FROM THE MOUTH OF BABES"
You have just opened up a whole new world for you and your family
and a healthy one at that. awesome driving in NZ from what I see on TV.
Get out there and get it dirty, Congrats