PDA

View Full Version : Cheers! New Guy here from USA. (KEN)

ShuttleVan1
17th January 2012, 02:58 PM
Hello Folks! I just registered here yesterday. a little about myself, I live in NEW YORK, USA and own a vacation Home in HONDURAS (That is where I own a 1991 Nissan Patrol SHORTY Diesel)

I just returned from Holiday (I purchased the Jeep for around 6000$) I just wanna look around and feel the board.. Please wish me luck in this NEW TOY I brought!!

MudRunnerTD
17th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Thats It!!!! Everyone to Kens place for the World Meetup!! in Honduras. Hell Yeah!!

Hey welcome Ken, you wont need luck owning a Diesel Shorty mate just a big bag of Grins.

Welcome mate

Bigrig
17th January 2012, 03:28 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

growler2058
17th January 2012, 03:31 PM
Gday Ken welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice. The patrol diffs gearbox transfer make jeeps look like toys mate youll be luvin it. I used to have a cherokee great little 4b but weak as pi55 unfortunately :-)

Dhuck
17th January 2012, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
17th January 2012, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, good to have you onboard!

Next forum meet up at Honduras would be great...lol

Sir Roofy
17th January 2012, 04:11 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

wildgu6
17th January 2012, 04:47 PM
G'day Ken, welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Clunk
17th January 2012, 11:53 PM
g'day Ken and welcome on board mate

timbar
18th January 2012, 01:34 AM
Thats It!!!! Everyone to Kens place for the World Meetup!! in Honduras. Hell Yeah!!

Hey welcome Ken, you wont need luck owning a Diesel Shorty mate just a big bag of Grins.

Welcome mate

CAN WE DRIVE THERE ????? WE DRIVE PATROLS WOULD JUST BE LIKE A RIVER CROSSING THAT NEVER ENDS ................ALL WE NEED IS BIGGER SNORKELS HAHAHAHA

G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Maxhead
19th January 2012, 09:45 AM
G'Day Ken, welcome to the forum mate

ShuttleVan1
19th January 2012, 11:27 AM
Thank You all for the great welcome!! Would Love to set up in Honduras (My 2nd Home) but in USA, NO CAN DO!!! Patrols are illegal here in USA!!! It will have to be Honduras!!!