PDA

View Full Version : Forum Layout - Do you see this

AB
17th January 2012, 02:41 PM
Just wondering if the layout shown below is what everyone else see's?

Do you roughly have the same space as the yellow box I put in at the top right of the screen?

Is the layout the same as the attached for you?

growler2058
17th January 2012, 02:46 PM
The countdown clock for me is under the log in section

Where welcome is under that is the word "for" in the clock

growler2058
17th January 2012, 02:47 PM
For me the clock is where the yellow box is

MudRunnerTD
No mate,

Mine has the counter below the logo and everything else is the same

Can do a screen shot but not sure how to upload it without photobucket.

rusty_nail
pretty much though im assuming your on a 24 inch monitor, your resolution seems a bit bigger than mine

MudRunnerTD
17th January 2012, 02:55 PM
See if this works....

LMAO. Yep it worked.. Not sure thats what i wanted but you get the idea mate

MudRunnerTD
17th January 2012, 02:58 PM
Well thats interesting, AB when i drag the screen out to match my 22" screen it changes to 1 line. You must have the graphic sizes preset and the size of the screen will alter the layout rather than resizing everything.

Dhuck
17th January 2012, 02:58 PM
On my home pc it is very similar but on my work lappy it is where the yellow box is

NissanGQ4.2
17th January 2012, 03:10 PM
See if this works....

LMAO. Yep it worked.. Not sure thats what i wanted but you get the idea mate

Mine is the same , just depends on what resolution people are running as 2 what they will see

Maxhead
17th January 2012, 03:11 PM
Depends how zoomed in or out I am. I can see the same as yours but if I press "ctrl" and + or - then it all moves around.

AB
17th January 2012, 03:50 PM
Yep, the countdown clock is just too big for smaller screens which pushes it on the second line. I noticed that on an old lappy I was using.

That must pee some of you guys off as you need to scroll down a lot to see any information...MR you should have slapped me because that would be bollocks trying to use...lol

I don't think I can change the size of the countdown clock though.....Oh well, only 81 days, 8 hours and 40 minutes until It's gone..LMAO

Maxhead
17th January 2012, 03:53 PM
I don't think I can change the size of the countdown clock though.....Oh well, only 81 days, 8 hours and 40 minutes until It's gone..LMAO

Then the countdown for QLD forum meetup begins....LOLOLOL

taslucas
17th January 2012, 07:25 PM
Depends how zoomed in or out I am. I can see the same as yours but if I press "ctrl" and + or - then it all moves around.

Yep same for me..... depends how i zoom. My standard view doesnt have the "yellow box" area but if i zoom out it does.

nzmal
17th January 2012, 07:42 PM
My tool bars are a bit screwed up. The search box is laying over the top of the Sponsors box and the "Advertisers" tab looks to be over the top of the "Private Message Tab"...but then I'm only on a 17" screen in 1024 x 768 display mode.
The Countdown is under the Title logo.

AB
17th January 2012, 08:08 PM
My tool bars are a bit screwed up. The search box is laying over the top of the Sponsors box and the "Advertisers" tab looks to be over the top of the "Private Message Tab"...but then I'm only on a 17" screen in 1024 x 768 display mode.
The Countdown is under the Title logo.

I saw that on another computer the other day too.

how about now?

Is that better?

DX grunt
17th January 2012, 09:31 PM
What yellow box?

growler2058
17th January 2012, 09:54 PM
Yav missed the boat rossco it was GREAT