PDA

View Full Version : ECU Tuner on board

APTUNING
17th January 2012, 07:20 AM
Hi all,

I spend my days tuning ECU's for increased power and torque or Fuel economy, although mostly on commercial vehicles for the later. If you have any questions about ECU tuning, chips, tuning boxes, factory files etc feel free to ask. Helps me sound smarter when talking to customers if I have already had to research the answers.

Cheers

Bigrig
17th January 2012, 07:55 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Had much to do with the Wolf V500?? I'm about to stick one into the GQ ...

NissanGQ4.2
17th January 2012, 08:02 AM
Welcome 2 the forum mate

Even if you don't own a patrol, feel free 2 jump into any thread and have a chat or answer a question, I'm sure your knowledge on ECU's will come in very handy.

If this is your own business, jump over 2 the vendor thread (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?30-Vendor-Thread) and post up your details, If not ask your boss if you can post his details up.

Never know it might even create some extra business.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

Dhuck
17th January 2012, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

APTUNING
17th January 2012, 08:49 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Had much to do with the Wolf V500?? I'm about to stick one into the GQ ...

Mate that is an expensive unit, if you are considering that maybe you should look at a tune direct to ECU, cheaper and the results can be better as with programming your ECU you have more parameters to play with

wildgu6
17th January 2012, 04:48 PM
G'day buddy welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Clunk
17th January 2012, 11:51 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

timbar
18th January 2012, 02:00 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Maxhead
19th January 2012, 09:46 AM
G'Day Tuner, welcome to the forum mate