PDA

View Full Version : Hi one and all!

mikewrigley
16th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Hi to all. New to the scene here and in owning a Patrol. Bought my first one on Friday so have been busy all weekend cleaning and maintaining. It's only a 2.8 baby but all I need as one of the factors for getting it was for a 7 seater! Decent 4wd in the mix....awesome.....the addiction begins (i've been meaning to get another since I drove a Terrano accross Oz 6 years ago...the days before the kids!!!).

Anyway, hi to all. :thumbup:

Mike

AB
16th January 2012, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, I've been seeing some 2.8's go where a lot of other 4.2 drivers wouldn't dare so don't hold your breath...

Feel free to ask any questions!

YNOT
16th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the forum Mike.
Where are you from and is your Patrol a GQ or GU?

Tony

growler2058
16th January 2012, 07:43 PM
Gday Mike welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

Bigrig
16th January 2012, 07:44 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

Maxhead
16th January 2012, 08:23 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Mike

wildgu6
16th January 2012, 08:57 PM
G'day Mike, welcome aboard mate.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Dont know why you bothered cleaning it, it will just get dirty again mate....lol
Got a 2.8 myself mate and they are tonka tuff and go almost anywhere.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Hongie
16th January 2012, 10:27 PM
howdy and welcome

Dhuck
16th January 2012, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

DX grunt
17th January 2012, 02:49 AM
G'day Mike

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Where are you from?

Take care out there.

Rossco

Sir Roofy
17th January 2012, 06:43 AM
Welcome aboard mike enjoy your stay

mikewrigley
17th January 2012, 09:10 AM
Hi all, Obviously haven't put my details in anywhere yet (I'll get the hang of Forums eventually!). I have a GQ and live in Perth. Only just acquired it but will need some work before the real fun begins (all shocks and bushes need replacing along with the steering damper so a bit of work required before any daring stunts!!!). My 4 year old loves Daddy's new car though and missus is well pleased too so on to a winner there! (Buy in from the start!!!!).

Will probably be asking loads of questions in the future and really appreciate everyone's welcome and enthusiasm.

Cheers :thumbup:

Clunk
17th January 2012, 11:59 PM
g'day Mike and welcome aboard mate

timbar
18th January 2012, 01:05 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim