PDA

View Full Version : Hi 4bers

BluePatrol
15th January 2012, 12:19 AM
Just found out about 4x4 forums from a friend. I had a problem and he said get on the net so here i am.
I have a GU3, had since new and will drive it still it stops then fix it, then drive it again, nothing better.
The fam and I love driving anywhere the front of the truck points, bush desert beach, does not matter, although I like the outback, born country its in the blood. We have been 4WDing for over 26 years now and look forward to the new way to communicate with like minded poeples. Cheers

growler2058
15th January 2012, 06:37 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

wildgu6
15th January 2012, 08:55 AM
G'day Buddy welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Dhuck
15th January 2012, 09:32 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

GUtsy ute
15th January 2012, 09:38 AM
Welcome BP,

No shortage of trips, weekenders, meetups or advice happening on here.
Feel free to join in any conversations and come along to some of the events.
Be good to have you along.
Put up some pics of your GU, we all like seeing others rigs and how they are
fitted out for touring or tough stuff or both

Cheers Gavin

Bigrig
15th January 2012, 09:39 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Mate, we are a pretty active bunch in South East Qld so keep an eye on the forum meetups section and absolutely feel welcome to join in and come along - we take care of everyone, do wheeling that people are comfortable with and have a lot of bloody laughs over a few coldies!!!

Got one coming up to Landcruiser Park on Aussie day weekend, the trip to Springs in March, and there is the national meetup in October- bound to be plenty in between also, we have the occasional BBQ get together too (between 30-40 people usually!!), so make sure you try to get along to one of those also and meet some great people!!

Enjoy!!

AB
15th January 2012, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
16th January 2012, 07:16 AM
G'Day BluePatrol, welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
16th January 2012, 07:58 AM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

DX grunt
17th January 2012, 02:53 AM
G'day mate

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Clunk
18th January 2012, 12:04 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

timbar
18th January 2012, 12:07 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim