PDA

View Full Version : Old member died, new member created

NissanGQ4.2
14th January 2012, 09:45 AM
Hi guys and girls,

Todd a former member died of a viral attack earlier in the week and is now known as NissanGQ4.2

Looking forward to chatting with you all in again :)

Disclaimer:

:blowup:I take no responsibility for any mayhem, chaos or destruction I may cause on this forum :blowup:

growler2058
14th January 2012, 09:52 AM
day mate welcome aboard:-)

Dhuck
14th January 2012, 09:54 AM
Yup what he said

Bigrig
14th January 2012, 09:56 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it ... sort of!!!

lmao

MudRunnerTD
14th January 2012, 10:46 AM
Welcome, i liked your old name better though Todd sorry bud.... Why did you change it? did it fully crash and you had no choice?

Going by your profile pic you could have just used the handle "On Blocks" ;)

Stick around though bloke there is some good folk here, even got a pretty cool screen saver you can download but its currently down for maintenance................Bloody shame mate.

NissanGQ4.2
14th January 2012, 12:30 PM
Welcome, i liked your old name better though Todd sorry bud.... Why did you change it? did it fully crash and you had no choice?

Going by your profile pic you could have just used the handle "On Blocks" ;)

Stick around though bloke there is some good folk here, even got a pretty cool screen saver you can download but its currently down for maintenance................Bloody shame mate.

hahahahahahahaha think I still have a link 2 that screen saver might download it now and check it out.

I have been meaning to change it for a while now, It doesn't bother me that regular members that I chat 2 know my full name, its all the other non member weirdo's out there that can view the forum and my real name that concerns me a enough 2 warrant the name change.

wildgu6
14th January 2012, 12:37 PM
G'day Toddsta welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable...hahaha

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Maxhead
14th January 2012, 01:32 PM
G'Day NissanGQ4.2, welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask questions or join in the banter...da la la la la la. OH it's you Todd, well I'll be! You know the drill...LOL

timbar
14th January 2012, 01:54 PM
hahahahahahahaha think I still have a link 2 that screen saver might download it now and check it out.

I have been meaning to change it for a while now, It doesn't bother me that regular members that I chat 2 know my full name, its all the other non member weirdo's out there that can view the forum and my real name that concerns me a enough 2 warrant the name change.

Welcome aboard mate .......I think u just blew ur cover mate hahahahahaha .......oh well .. stick around great bunch of blokes n sheilas here enjoy your ride...

NissanGQ4.2
14th January 2012, 02:41 PM
G'Day NissanGQ4.2, welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask questions or join in the banter...da la la la la la. OH it's you Todd, well I'll be! You know the drill...LOL

No its not me......I wasn't there.......Nobody seen me do it....... and I am always guilty 2 proven innocent *L*

Sir Roofy
14th January 2012, 03:51 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay=======lol you been here longer than me

patch697
14th January 2012, 05:50 PM
Welcome aboard NissanGQ4.2, I hope you last longer than Todd did......hahahahah

BTW.....I like your disclaimer, however please be aware it don't mean sh!t to me...................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah .............LMFAO

AB
15th January 2012, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to....hey....Hang on a minute...LMAO

Clunk
18th January 2012, 12:39 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ what they all said mate