PDA

View Full Version : New Kid On the blog

Kram
13th January 2012, 12:03 AM
G'day sorry I jumped the gun and posted a couple of comments before I did my intro. My names Mark and I'm from Pinjarra WA. I have a 2002 3L turbo diesel manual wagon which I have had since new and has 225k of pleasure kms on clock. I can not fault the old girl and have had no probs other than the overflow spigot snapping off the radiator when the missus was towing the horse float, resulting in the rig overheating and going into limp mode. It caused minor damage to the head, which would be my first bit of knowledge I'd like to share, change the radiator after about 6 years due to the plastic top going brittle. Other than that i changed the belt a couple of times and the belt tensioner once, which I found had to be genuine Nissan parts or it kept squealing and an alternator not long ago. So like I said she's a beauty which I would not swap for quids. Looking forward to learning some tips from some old pros. Catch ya round, Husta

Bigrig
13th January 2012, 12:40 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

Clunk
13th January 2012, 02:48 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard to another Westie. There's quite a few of us on here and some of us are members here - http://westernpatrolclub.com, so take a gander if you're interested.

Enjoy everything the forum has to offer mate, hope to see you on the tracks.

Maxhead
13th January 2012, 05:28 AM
G'Day Mark, welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
13th January 2012, 05:32 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

wildgu6
13th January 2012, 05:57 AM
G'day Buddy welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
13th January 2012, 06:27 AM
welcome aboard mark

AB
13th January 2012, 08:00 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
13th January 2012, 08:16 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Gruntgu
13th January 2012, 09:14 AM
Welcome Mark enjoy.