PDA

View Full Version : ARB Battery Tray 2.8l GU

Shaunous
12th January 2012, 04:18 PM
Hi all,

Would like to know the dimensions of the batteries, or what model batteries people have put in their ARB battery tray for a dual system, i've emailed the ARB guys local to me, and their no help.

The pirahna tray is nearly twice as much as an ARB one, are their any other models out there.

Cheers,
Shaun...

Sir Roofy
12th January 2012, 05:01 PM
have a look in supercheap they have a couple of different sizes cant remember how much
but would be cheaper than other brands
anyways it worked for me

Ian2011
12th January 2012, 05:25 PM
I fitted the ARB tray to my 2.8 and put a deep cycle from super ripoff, think its a Century, the only issur I had was that the securing bolts for the bracket over the top were a little short. After a cut and weld with some bolts from Bunnings, all was good.

Shaunous
13th January 2012, 05:43 PM
I fitted the ARB tray to my 2.8 and put a deep cycle from super ripoff, think its a Century, the only issur I had was that the securing bolts for the bracket over the top were a little short. After a cut and weld with some bolts from Bunnings, all was good.

Hi Mate,
You dont have the model of that battery do you, so i can find the dimensions of it. The Local ARB wont order one in for me to measure unless i pay for it, and i dont want to pay for it if it's not going to hold the battery i want when the Pirahna one does.

Cheers,
Shaun...

bundy4127
25th January 2012, 11:42 AM
I had to return a battery tray bought from Opposite Lock. It was covered in weld spatter, and when fitted, the base was twisted so the battery wobbled around. Took it back for a refund.

Got a Piranha one. It fitted perfectly, well worth the little extra cash.