PDA

View Full Version : Traveling willbury signing in AGAIN.

Dark 1
11th January 2012, 11:17 PM
G'day everyone the Darkness is back online. Been off traveling the world a bit of late & haven't been online but back to the real world now so i'll be back to my lurking nonsense soon.
Oh if your interested just spent 2 weeks traveling Thailand, 3 days in singapore & a week in Bali. Yeh yeh yeh it was bloody awesome.

Dhuck
11th January 2012, 11:31 PM
Go for it mate. Hope you had fun!

Bigrig
11th January 2012, 11:32 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it .....

Blah blah blah .... you know how it works!!!! lmao

Woof
12th January 2012, 02:31 AM
Welcome back mate............photos, photos we want photos.....lol

wildgu6
12th January 2012, 06:57 AM
Welcome back buddy, glad ya had a top trip, so tell me what was Bali like, heading there in march for 9 days....

nowoolies
12th January 2012, 07:07 AM
QUOTE=Dark 1;180219]G'day everyone the Darkness is back online. Been off traveling the world a bit of late & haven't been online but back to the real world now so i'll be back to my lurking nonsense soon.
Oh if your interested just spent 2 weeks traveling Thailand, 3 days in singapore & a week in Bali. Yeh yeh yeh it was bloody awesome.[/QUOTE]

PICCIES WE LUV PICCIES
you been away for 5 mins and forgot hay hahahahahaha
:useless:

Maxhead
12th January 2012, 07:10 AM
G'day everyone the Darkness is back online. Been off traveling the world a bit of late & haven't been online but back to the real world now so i'll be back to my lurking nonsense soon.
Oh if your interested just spent 2 weeks traveling Thailand, 3 days in singapore & a week in Bali. Yeh yeh yeh it was bloody awesome.

Yeah its a tough life but someone's got to do it...lol

Welcome back for a while mate.....and you better have some pics or its a BAN FOR LIFE!

growler2058
12th January 2012, 07:42 AM
Howdy Dark I got a yota mate attending loveday so you wont be alone..............totally we got a special place for ya hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Sir Roofy
12th January 2012, 08:00 AM
welcome back mate its been quiet without you

AB
12th January 2012, 09:49 AM
Welcome back mate, wow!

Love to see some happy snaps too mate!

Clunk
13th January 2012, 02:31 AM
welcome back oh dark one................ so where's the piccies then hey!!!!?????? come on you know the score!!!!!! hahahahaha