PDA

View Full Version : New member

PMC
10th January 2012, 12:14 AM
G,day folks,

My name is Paul; my call-sign is RLI. My family and I live in the Coffs Harbour area in NSW.

I recently purchased a 2002 Nissan Patrol 4.2 turbo diesel wagon in August last year and I am in the middle of converting her to serious off-road tourer.

I also have a 2006 Nissan Navara D40 with all the bells and whistles. I am also a member of the Navara Asia forum under the same call-sign. RLI

I have joined your website to further gain my knowledge and also to impart my knowledge about Nissan Patrols. This Patrol is my 5th and my 3rd diesel manual.

My first patrol was a 1991 GQ 3.0lt petrol/LPG wagon, TJM bull bar and rear bar, my second was 1994 GQ TI wagon 4.2 fully balanced and blue printed petrol motor, 3 inch lift, TJM bulbar, side bars, rear bar, winch, driving lights, my third was a 1995 GQ 4.2 turbo diesel conversion dual cab, 4 inch lift, ARB bulbar, side bars, rear bar, winch, driving lights, rear aluminium canopy with fridge, my forth was 1999 4.2 DX GU Patrol, DTS Turbo/intercooled and LP gas, 3 inch lift, ARB bulbar, side bars, rear bar, winch, driving lights, roof-rack, fridge.

At present I have striped the inside bare of my current Patrol, so I can anti-rust proof her and prepare all my new wiring for my Polaris rear cameras, ARB fridge, DC to DC charger, various power sockets etc. I have currently fitted a dual battery system, a Warn 9.5 winch, IPF driving lights.

I will endeavour to keep you posted on my modification progress.

PS See you all in the soup!

Regards,

RLI
:smile:

Gruntgu
10th January 2012, 12:27 AM
Welcome mate look forward to some pics and progress reports...enjoy!

Grunt

growler2058
10th January 2012, 05:20 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

Maxhead
10th January 2012, 05:25 AM
G'Day Paul, welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
10th January 2012, 06:58 AM
welcome aboard paul enjoy your stay
sounds like your a wealth of infomation
good to have you on board

Bigrig
10th January 2012, 07:17 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

patch697
10th January 2012, 07:47 AM
Welcome aboard mate.

AB
10th January 2012, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
10th January 2012, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
10th January 2012, 08:39 AM
G'day Paul welcome aboard
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

DX grunt
10th January 2012, 09:21 AM
G'day Paul

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Having had 5 patrols, don't forget to have your say, too.

My truck is so allergic to 'soup,' the subject is banned from discussion. lol.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Rip'n'Shred
10th January 2012, 10:05 AM
Welcome

I'm new too but would like to say wow, you seem to know your stuff and don't mind getting your hands dirty.

Will be looking out for progress

Bogus
11th January 2012, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, I'd like to see how this transformation goes....

Clunk
13th January 2012, 02:25 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard