PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum and 4wding

cokeholic
8th January 2012, 08:45 PM
gday the names John (coke) i was one of those blokes that would zoom past on 2 wheels and make ya's shake ya head in the bush but alas ive gotton to old and to fat or maybe just to fat and ive just recently sold my much loved dirt bike ( still got the road ones though).The problem is i stil love getting out into the bush and have been doing high country visits since i was a little tacker before people knew where the macalister river was.I still own Adventra LX8 with a few small upgrades that i used to drag the dirt bikes in and out of the bush and the skiboat around and it did the job really well as the dirt bike was the exploring toy not the LX8 but its still fun blowing wrx's and alike off at the lights with 300 odd kw's of awd.Anyways one of the guys at work had decided to upgrade his boat tow car from a 1997 ST 4.2 Lt Patrol to a glugger and well it was just to cheap to say No i knew the car i knew it was sercived and looked after dont matter that the paint is falling off which i belive is a common problem it was as stock as a rock when i got it 2 weeks ago and since ive lifted it 2 inches fitted a snorkel both a 27mhz and UHF radios,stripped the bonnet of paint and repainted it in undercoat and this is how i'll leave it for a little while to see if i get into this the best part ive found about this patrol so far is....................i can get under it with out jacking it up cheerssssssssss............John (coke)

growler2058
8th January 2012, 08:49 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

rottodiver
8th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Heya John,
looks like you are in for some big adverntures now!!! there will be no limit to what you can do with the troll!!!!
So welcome to the best site around

Scotty

Bigrig
8th January 2012, 09:42 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

GUtsy ute
8th January 2012, 09:51 PM
G'day John,
Welcome to the Forum.
We like pics on here, and would love to see some of your new toy as you do the mods.
Look forward to seeing you on here.

Cheers

Trolatron
8th January 2012, 10:34 PM
Welcome John, yeh pic we need pics, lots of pics in the members rigs section.

Ray

cokeholic
8th January 2012, 10:38 PM
ahhhhh pics everybody wants pics im sure i can sort sumfin out oh and thanks for the warm welcome

Maxhead
9th January 2012, 05:47 AM
G'Day John, welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
9th January 2012, 05:48 AM
G'day John welcome aboard buddy,
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
9th January 2012, 05:56 AM
welcome aboard john enjoy your stay

cokeholic
9th January 2012, 08:08 AM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?8074-New-to-the-forum-and-this-is-gunna-be-a-project&p=179487#post179487............ follow the link to the pics

DX grunt
9th January 2012, 08:15 AM
G'day John

Welcome aboard and great to have you here. I'm reeeeeally looking forward to seeing some pics in the Member's Ride Section, reeeeeal soon. lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

Dhuck
9th January 2012, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

patch697
9th January 2012, 09:11 AM
Welcome mate, You & your Rig are in the right place here so feel free to join in & pick our brains....lol

AB
9th January 2012, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Clunk
9th January 2012, 02:02 PM
g'day John and welcome aboard mate