PDA

View Full Version : Hi - new member from central qld

morto
5th January 2012, 06:22 PM
Gday

Bought a 1991 short wheel based diesel manual patrol (well a maverick) thought i would get active in the forums as i've been reading them a fair bit on this site but havent got involved until this stage.

a bit of a newbie, only been at it for a year, but i've had some good help from some of the tradies at work, we've done a 2" lift, a new clutch, and some minor electrical stuff.

its been good fun so far. will be getting into the technical questions at a later stage, theres never a quiet time with these old patrols and maintenance.

cheers

morto

wildgu6
5th January 2012, 08:10 PM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

DX grunt
5th January 2012, 08:12 PM
G'day morto

Welcome aboard and great to have you here.

Take care out there.

Rossco

grimace
5th January 2012, 08:16 PM
g'day morto welcome to the forum good bunch of blokes here i am only new meself but i am always asking questions (probably a bit too many at times) but there's always someone willing to give advice and its all good stuff. don't be afraid to get amongst it and ask a few or even throw your 2 cents worth in and we won't hold it against ya for havn a mav after all they are a rebadged nissan.... cheers......

Smile
5th January 2012, 08:28 PM
Welcome - all the way from Europe...

Bigrig
5th January 2012, 11:03 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it.

Enjoy!!

Clunk
5th January 2012, 11:10 PM
g'day Morto and welcome aboard mate

Silver
6th January 2012, 12:21 AM
Welcome, Morto. there's only one thing that can improve the mighty GQ, and that's the blue oval badge :-)))))

Dhuck
6th January 2012, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
6th January 2012, 01:41 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard, gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

macca86
6th January 2012, 02:59 PM
hey mate I'm working up in rocky if you want to go for a drive. good to have another patrol head on board

Oversize
6th January 2012, 05:21 PM
G'day Morto, welcome aboard. You are lucky to have the tradies to help and the guys here will help too, all you have to do is ask.

patch697
6th January 2012, 05:28 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

Maxhead
6th January 2012, 08:04 PM
G'Day Morto, welcome to the forum mate

Woof
6th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Morto, enjoy mate