PDA

View Full Version : Please help

belzi82
4th January 2012, 10:57 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the photo of Plassy in a dress???

macca
4th January 2012, 11:00 AM
What?........ mmm could be a grin coming up here......

Clunk
4th January 2012, 11:31 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the photo of Plassy in a dress???

I thought there was one in the Footy thread Belz................. might take a bit of reading through though lol

wildgu6
4th January 2012, 12:43 PM
Yer Bel there's one in Aussie rules and one in general banter but like Adrian said you may have to do a lot of reading to find or you Gould just PM Rossco,(DX) and get him to email it to you

NissanGQ4.2
4th January 2012, 12:55 PM
Sorry Bel can't help you on that one, but I did come across one of Rossco *L*

NissanGQ4.2
4th January 2012, 01:00 PM
Try this thread Bel, http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?5540-Intro-..from-a-computerless-friend-of-DX-Grunt/page2&highlight=dress

Dhuck
4th January 2012, 01:13 PM
Try this thread Bel, http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?5540-Intro-..from-a-computerless-friend-of-DX-Grunt/page2&highlight=dress

Damn. That thread seems like it was posted soooooooooo long ago. It is still nasty though.

Clunk
4th January 2012, 01:18 PM
hahahahah nice one Todd

belzi82
4th January 2012, 01:54 PM
hehheehe thanks guys. Plassy better watch out, I think I may have to pull the photo out on MANY occasions!!!!!!

DX grunt
4th January 2012, 02:34 PM

Todd, Todd, Todd.

Rossco isn't gunna be happy you're dragging up his past - and his figure! hehehehe

Love to all.

Midge

NissanGQ4.2
4th January 2012, 04:16 PM
Todd, Todd, Todd.

Rossco isn't gunna be happy you're dragging up his past - and his figure! hehehehe

Love to all.

Midge

Wasn't I Midge, someone must of hacked my account.................I wouldn't drag up the past, especially sicking photo's like that *LMAO*

belzi82
4th January 2012, 05:06 PM
So who was it that told Plas I was after the photo??? hahahahha

belzi82
4th January 2012, 06:57 PM
YOU did last night Belzi!!! And here I was thinking you were just joking and thinking you were just a friendly nice person. Now I know better!!

I am a friendly and nice person. and is there any proof that I actually have the photo. Heheehe
It was great meeting you Pavarotti!!

wildgu6
4th January 2012, 09:37 PM
you sound like your up to no good Belzi....... So what did you do Plas to prevoke and warrant that pic getting dug up....hahahaha

belzi82
4th January 2012, 11:27 PM
The truth is Plas was defending Patch when I mentioned about the dress incident and dug his own hole. Well what was a girl to do but WANT to see the photo.

wildgu6
5th January 2012, 09:40 PM
hahaha well who does one believe here ?? In my experience with Pauly, he needs no defending, unless of course that bottle of beam turned him into a dribbling mess....lol and Plas, i just cant see him digging a hole for himself, thats too much like hard work...lol.