PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself!

VincetOmnia
3rd January 2012, 01:21 PM
G'day fellow Patrol lovers. I just wanted to introduce myself. Like many folks (I suspect) I found my way to these forums looking for a service manual for my baby! I honestly haven't thought about joining any sort of forum before, being a kind of solitary fellow, but I can see a community of like minded folks who don't mind discussing seemingly little problems and sharing knowledge. So I look forward to browsing around, and show off my new toy!

Oh, and my baby is a 1991 GQ TD42 Manual, acquired only about 6 months ago. Runs sweet as a lolly and feels safe as a church. Very happy owner.

growler2058
3rd January 2012, 01:28 PM
Gday vince welcome aboard mate, gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice. I was the same mate chasing a manual had been on another forum and found nob heads was not "into" forums either but now im an addict ahhahahahahaha

rockndot
3rd January 2012, 01:32 PM
Hi Vince , I've got the said manual, might be able to help,
I'm not normally a clutz, like my current issue,(battery installed by an idiot) but can offer whatever the book says.

Dhuck
3rd January 2012, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Clunk
3rd January 2012, 01:42 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

wildgu6
3rd January 2012, 01:43 PM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Wizard52
3rd January 2012, 09:22 PM
Welcome. I found site the same way and found it very helpful, especially some of the older tech issues.

Oversize
6th January 2012, 05:09 PM
G'day Vince, welcome aboard. Your sweet godliness should find an interesting niche in this crowd, careful though, they have a wicked sense of humour around here and you could be leaving yourself exposed... great to see you bit the bullet and joined in.

patch697
6th January 2012, 05:15 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

mitchelljames
6th January 2012, 07:43 PM
welcome mate

Maxhead
6th January 2012, 08:05 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

tusman
6th January 2012, 08:20 PM
hi mate, welcome, this is a great forum however involved you wish to be, full of great people.

Smile
6th January 2012, 08:38 PM
Also a welcome from Germany...

Woof
6th January 2012, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Vince, enjoy mate