PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

stray
2nd January 2012, 08:47 AM
Hi guys just joined the forum, i have a 95 GQ patrol tb42e its a pretty good rig for what i use it for, dont really know what else to say.....Im 29, married, 4 kids (4,2 and 2 month old twin girls), looking forward to when the kids get older and i can take them out camping and fishing other then that its work work work. Looking forward to reading all the DIYs.

Cheers
Erwein

AB
2nd January 2012, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the forum Erwein.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Silver
2nd January 2012, 08:52 AM
Welcome, Erwein!

There are a few Sandgropers on here, many who have been with the forum since AB started it - I reckon they'd welcome another Westralian!

Rick (Banana Bender)

growler2058
2nd January 2012, 08:52 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard, gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

gerard2
2nd January 2012, 08:53 AM
welcome to the forum erwein

Dhuck
2nd January 2012, 09:21 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
2nd January 2012, 11:07 AM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Sir Roofy
2nd January 2012, 11:43 AM
welcome aboard erwein hope your dream with the kids comes true
enjoy your stay

Oversize
2nd January 2012, 12:25 PM
G'day Stray, looks like you have your priorities in order. Camping with kids is loads of fun, don't wait for them to grow up, get them out there while they are still tiny, but be very nice to mum as she often ends up holding the fort while your having all the fun and then she loses the interest... and it's downhill for the GQ from there... (started our 6 kids camping well before there were 6 and they all took it for granted as they grew up - some awesome memories).

Woof
2nd January 2012, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Erwein, enjoy mate.....................if you are interested in a WA club check this one out mate http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc there are a few members on here as well as me

Clunk
2nd January 2012, 01:23 PM
g'day Erwein and welcome aboard mate............ where abouts in WA you from ?

stray
2nd January 2012, 03:28 PM
thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Clunk 71 im up in Marangaroo but i work mainly up near brighton/alkimos/yanchep area not too sure of many of the tracks up there though. wanting to go to wilbinga one weekend hopefully.

Clunk
2nd January 2012, 03:35 PM
thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Clunk 71 im up in Marangaroo but i work mainly up near brighton/alkimos/yanchep area not too sure of many of the tracks up there though. wanting to go to wilbinga one weekend hopefully.

the Western Patrol Club are actually running and overnight trip at Wilbinga on 14th -15th this month if your interested................... check it out here if you're interested...... http://westernpatrolclub.com/forum/

stray
2nd January 2012, 05:22 PM
think ill have to check that out

DX grunt
2nd January 2012, 07:24 PM
G'day Erwein

Welcome to the forum and great to have another Sandgroper onboard. Where abouts in WA are you?

Don't forget to post some pics of your truck in the Member's Ride Section.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Maxhead
6th January 2012, 07:48 PM
G'Day Stray, welcome to the forum mate