PDA

View Full Version : Western Patrol Club Inc Meetings

Woof
1st January 2012, 11:38 PM
This is an open invitation to any interested Forum Members (esp any interstate visitors) to come along to our January General Meeting.

Venue - Belmont Sport and Rec Club, Keane St BELMONT (lic premises)

Time - 7:00 PM, Wednesday 18th of January

Great club with great members, so come along and check us out

rottodiver
3rd January 2012, 01:55 PM
would love to....but same old problem.. will be away at work :(

Scotty

Leighw85
4th January 2012, 12:44 AM
Ill be there for sure. First timer :)
what sort of things go on there?

the evil twin
4th January 2012, 12:56 AM
Ill be there for sure. First timer :)
what sort of things go on there?

This is our first one after the Xmas break so no Guest Speaker and will be pretty casual other than a quick election for a couple of Committee spots and some housekeeping stuff then a bit of a catch up on what everyone has been doing over the 7 weeks and what is planned for 2012.

rottodiver
4th January 2012, 01:48 AM
Woops re wrote the same post.. Didn't realise I sent it last time... Maybe I should give up the turps..

Woof
4th January 2012, 02:46 AM
I am trying to organise a Guest Speaker so stay tuned

Clunk
4th January 2012, 11:45 AM
I am trying to organise a Guest Speaker so stay tuned

good on ya doggy

Leighw85
4th January 2012, 08:27 PM
Looking forward to finally putting some faces to names.
Really stoked about meeting new people with great info. Will be nice to find out a few spots to take of to.
And to get out on some of those WPC outings :)

Woof
16th January 2012, 02:32 PM
Sorry no guest speaker organised but it would be great to see some WA members of this forum turn up and as well as any visitors to our great state.
Just ask for Doggy, Clunky or ET or any of our other friendly members there...........we will look after you.

Clunk
17th January 2012, 01:01 AM
I'll be there mate............. still waiting for that red brick and manbag Doggy!!!!! lol

Leighw85
18th January 2012, 02:07 AM
Anything I need to know before I come guys? I remember seeing something about at a rec centre so was dress standard or something?

Can I drag my brother along? He Is quite interested although he dosnt have a 4x4 haha.

Looking forward to it :)

Clunk
18th January 2012, 02:15 AM
from what I remember, it's no singlets, hats and thongs, oh and no work clobber ..................... and yeah no probs about dragging your brother along

Leighw85
18th January 2012, 02:24 AM
Shit. Thongs, now I'm stuffed hahaha

Woof
18th January 2012, 02:24 AM
As Clunky said................and the more the merrier, got to educate your brother on the finer points of the Patrols before he goes to the dark side and gets one of those inferior 4WDs

Leighw85
18th January 2012, 02:30 AM
Haha he is the one that helped me out picking my beast. He is a car lover mate, but he did have an inferior 4x4 until major things went wrong he had to sell it on. Best move he ever made :P

Clunk
18th January 2012, 02:32 AM
As Clunky said................and the more the merrier, got to educate your brother on the finer points of the Patrols before he goes to the dark side and gets one of those inferior 4WDs

you pulling a sicky to attend Doggy????

Clunk
18th January 2012, 02:37 AM
well Leigh, I'm outta here for tonight, will see you at the meeting tomorrow mate, look forward to meeting you and your rig....... take it easy fella

White Elephant
18th January 2012, 07:39 PM
This is an open invitation to any interested Forum Members (esp any interstate visitors) to come along to our January General Meeting.

Venue - Belmont Sport and Rec Club, Keane St BELMONT (lic premises)

Time - 7:00 PM, Wednesday 18th of January

Great club with great members, so come along and check us out

DOH! I only just saw this! I would have loved to have come down but I unfortunately have prior engagements this evening. Maybe next time! Hope number one for the year goes well lads!

Clunk
21st January 2012, 11:52 AM
DOH! I only just saw this! I would have loved to have come down but I unfortunately have prior engagements this evening. Maybe next time! Hope number one for the year goes well lads!

wasn't a good one for new folks and visitors unfortunately but the next one will be far better mate, pop your head in here for details http://westernpatrolclub.com/forum

Leighw85
21st January 2012, 04:42 PM
Looking forward to the next one. Yeah the last wasnt so flash for us now folk, but to be honest it was good to see everyone so into what you guys are doing

Clunk
21st January 2012, 04:49 PM
Looking forward to the next one. Yeah the last wasnt so flash for us now folk, but to be honest it was good to see everyone so into what you guys are doing

g'day Leigh, well I suppose that's what being a member of a club is all about, gotta take the ruff with the smooth!!!!!!! lol

markmclauchlin
21st January 2012, 06:24 PM
Sorry I missed it. Short notice trip to karratha. Did the meeting go a little poo shaped?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-31.768522,115.959984

Woof
21st January 2012, 09:16 PM
Sorry I missed it. Short notice trip to karratha. Did the meeting go a little poo shaped?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-31.768522,115.959984

Hey Mark, no the meeting did not go poo shaped we were just sorting out our finances which had to be done, just a bit boring for our newcomers, and me as well but don't tell ET..LOL

markmclauchlin
23rd January 2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks mate, Glad to hear it was all ok, will hopefully be at the next one.

Cheers