PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year Everyone

patch697
31st December 2011, 11:54 PM
Well its just gone Midnight here so on behalf of the team here I'd like to say a few wards.

First of all a very special Thanks to our Moderators for there tireless efforts & for all they have contributed over the last twelve months. Fantastic job guy, we couldn't have done it without you.

A very special mention & a huge thanks to Todd (toddrhind) who has put in an extraordinary effort & has been a great support to the forum & its members throughout the year... Thanks Toddy you are truly a star mate & we take our hats off to you.

Lastly a super huge thanks to all our members cos without your continued support we wouldn't be the forum we are today.

Well done all & on behalf of AB & Myself we wish you all a very happy & safe New Year & we're looking forward to an even bigger & better year in 2012.

:hpfredgeorge1::drunk::icon_victory::toot::049::an imierte-smilies-t:Yahoo!::groupwave:

Silver
1st January 2012, 12:06 AM
thanks AB, Patch and Mods for all you do to keep this forum the place it is - likewise the members. I've had a lot of fun, and learned quite a bit!

All the best for the New Year!!

Clunk
1st January 2012, 12:30 AM
x2 with everything said above, have a superb and safe New Year folks

the ferret
1st January 2012, 12:47 AM
Yeah, well done guys, you certainly have done a great job all of you, and I take my hat off to the lot of ya.
Not 2012 here yet, but I'm sure it will be soon, so all the best to everyone, stay safe and have a great new year.
Cheers, the ferret.

markmclauchlin
1st January 2012, 01:21 AM
Happy new years to you all too! Hope its a good one. Or if nothing else better than the last

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-32.721910,115.671922

gqpew
1st January 2012, 02:22 AM
There's only 8 minutes left until 2012 kicks in. I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Stay safe and be sensible during the long weekend :)

Bigrig
1st January 2012, 03:21 AM
Well - vwry drunk ... had a cracker night and wish you all a bottler new year!!

Love the place and you lot are the reason ...

Wine_maker
1st January 2012, 04:16 AM
Happy new years to all of you! Hope that every new year will be better than previous!
Health and happy to all!
And good morning without headache after many of alco!:1062::santa:

nowoolies
1st January 2012, 05:12 AM
happy new year to all on here
this place is the best

timbar
1st January 2012, 06:14 AM
Happy new year to all have a happy and safe one to all

NissanGQ4.2
1st January 2012, 08:20 AM
Happy New Year to AB, Mods and members.

All the best 2 everyone for the NY ahead

And thanks Paul, it's been a pleasure helping out and watching this site grow :)

DX grunt
1st January 2012, 08:27 AM
Happy New Year everybody.

Didn't quite make the 12 o"clock roll call, but at my age, every bit of sleep helps. lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

wildgu6
2nd January 2012, 10:53 AM
X2 Pauly, As you all know this is the best site around, with 3 contributing factors;

1. Our founder, master sensai Andy, well done mate for coming up with a great idea that i have seen grow 10 fold since becoming a member.

2. The Mod squad, well done to you guys for the endless hours you guys put in to make it such a great place to be.

3. The members who support such a great site, great work guys / gals

Have met and made many great mates since becoming a member and had some great laughs, learnt plenty, been advised by many and helped out by some top blokes.
All in all i say this site is a brilliant success to all involved and hope to see ongoing success in 2012 and see it grow some more.

Well done to all and i would like to wish you all the very best for 2012. Stay safe and enjoy what life has to offer

damianovdd
5th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Happy New Year everybody.