PDA

View Full Version : Intro to the group

Dafin1
31st December 2011, 05:24 PM
Hi, Dave here, 60 not out with a Patrol almost as old as I am! Well not quite, but at the moment, with it sitting idle in the middle of the road 40 Km from here and refusing to turn over, let alone start, it may as well be and certainly seems like it!

The rig is an ST3.0 LWB dual fuel and has been a fantastic car. Has been around Australia on a 36,500 Km joy ride and didn't miss a beat the whole way round. ( just waited until News Years Eve to give me grief. ) I really shouldn't complain, has been a joy really.

:bowdown:

growler2058
31st December 2011, 05:29 PM
Gday Dafan! welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

Dhuck
31st December 2011, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Woof
31st December 2011, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave, enjoy mate

DX grunt
31st December 2011, 05:59 PM
G'day Dave

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

They reckon life begins at 40, so you must be on the way to reaching the prime of your life. lol

Sorry to hear about your mishap and hope all goes well. What state in OZ do you live?

We love pics on here, so when you get sorted, feel free to post a pic or two of your truck in the Member's Ride Section.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Clunk
31st December 2011, 07:42 PM
g'day Dave and welcome aboard mate

patch697
31st December 2011, 08:57 PM
Welcome aboard mate & a shame about the Rig.... I sure hope its nothing to bad or expensive.

Mr Toad
31st December 2011, 10:51 PM
Welcome Dafin1 I hope I am still doing crazy things when I am 60!

wildgu6
1st January 2012, 01:38 PM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Bugga of a way to end the year. All the best for the new year

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

AB
1st January 2012, 09:03 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Oversize
2nd January 2012, 05:19 PM
G'day Dave, wow, what a joy ride! Sounds like you have seen lots of Oz. Look forward to your comments on places to go. I'm sure someone here will be able to help with your rig, just ask away in the other forums. Cheers.

Maxhead
6th January 2012, 07:47 PM
G'Day Dave, welcome to the forum mate