PDA

View Full Version : Intro

GQ33QLD
28th December 2011, 11:47 AM
Hi all, Been watching this forum for a short time now and all Q&As impress as with all other bits & pcs, some other forums seem like big whinge sessions but it all seems different here look fwd to future posts.
PS posting is new to me so if its wrong pls advise.

Silver
28th December 2011, 12:04 PM
Welcome, GQ33! just post away - keep it polite and people will forgive and forget - at least that's what I've been relying on :-)

Bigrig
28th December 2011, 12:06 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

NissanGQ4.2
28th December 2011, 12:15 PM
Welcome GQ33QLD

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out where they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

patch697
28th December 2011, 12:27 PM
Hi all, Been watching this forum for a short time now and all Q&As impress as with all other bits & pcs, some other forums seem like big whinge sessions but it all seems different here look fwd to future posts.
PS posting is new to me so if its wrong pls advise.

Welcome aboard mate.

Don't stress if you get things wrong from time to time mate, This site is very heavily Moderated but the Admin & Mods here a good value & well quietly steer you in the right direction rather then what I've seen done on other forums.

Feel free to join in & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Paul

wildgu6
28th December 2011, 12:38 PM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Maxhead
28th December 2011, 12:45 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
28th December 2011, 01:34 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

Clunk
28th December 2011, 05:18 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

GQ33QLD
28th December 2011, 07:25 PM
Thanks all, I didn't expect a response like you all have given, good to be among you all.

Dhuck
28th December 2011, 07:54 PM
welcome to the forum mate

Oversize
29th December 2011, 06:47 AM
G'day and welcome aboard.

tusman
30th December 2011, 06:18 PM
Hi GQ33, I'm judging by your alias that you have a GQ with 33's lol, any more info or pics? And welcome to the forum, I'm new here too and everone has been so helpfull and welcoming, Enjoy

jazza_v
30th December 2011, 07:04 PM
gday welcome to the forum

DX grunt
30th December 2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks all, I didn't expect a response like you all have given, good to be among you all.

G'day mate

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard. Do you have a name or nickname you'd like to be called?

I take it you're from QLD by your forum name? If you are, be careful. Be very careful. There's a lot of peaceheads over there from what I read. lol.

Seriously, QLD is well and truly represented here and meet regularly and hold workshops .

Take care out there.

Rossco

Sir Roofy
30th December 2011, 08:54 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay