PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone.

Mr Toad
26th December 2011, 10:03 PM
Hello, My name is Roger (Mr Toad). I am not in Australia, which is a damn shame as its the best place on Earth I have been to. Unfortunately I am not Australian, I am a pommy git who only winges about not being in Australia! On the bright side I am in the Philippines which is not as good as Oz but a damn sight better than the U.K!
I have an MK Wagon, not to sure what year it is but I know the girl is getting on a little bit. She has a few little minor issues such as gauges not working, some missing glass at the back, a front bumper with added character from an altercation with a tricycle (Philippine form of transport consisting of a moped or small engine motorcycle with a sidecar welded on giving extra space for people, vegetables, pigs and other livestocks) and a little bit of rust bubbling under the surface in various places. Other than that she is in good shape!
I look forward to chatting with other Nissan owners and off-roaders, and hope to gain an better insight to the workings of the MK.
Thanks for having me, Happy New Year from Mr Toad. (not as ugly a cane toad)

Silver
26th December 2011, 10:11 PM
Welcome Mr Toad! Not related to Toad of Toad Hall, are you? :-)

Mr Toad
26th December 2011, 10:34 PM
No I just look like Ricky Gervais form the office! apparently!

wildgu6
26th December 2011, 10:49 PM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

patch697
26th December 2011, 11:36 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

Be sure to throw up some pics of your surrounding...... We love seeing where ppl go off road in other parts of the world.

timbar
27th December 2011, 02:31 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

growler2058
27th December 2011, 07:16 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full
Of great info and advice

Dhuck
27th December 2011, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
27th December 2011, 07:54 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

Oversize
27th December 2011, 07:55 AM
G'day Toady, no doubt as handsome as Mr Toad from Toad Hall? Welcome to this crazy crew.

Sir Roofy
27th December 2011, 08:23 AM
Welcome aboard roger enjoy your stay

Maxhead
27th December 2011, 09:39 AM
G'DAY Roger, welcome to the forum mate

Mr Toad
27th December 2011, 08:12 PM
cheers guys, nice to meet you all. Hoe do you add photos? I have clicked the picture icon and this leads to a request for URL of image. I have no idea how that works! can I just upload from my com somehow?
cheers Toady

patch697
27th December 2011, 08:18 PM
cheers guys, nice to meet you all. Hoe do you add photos? I have clicked the picture icon and this leads to a request for URL of image. I have no idea how that works! can I just upload from my com somehow?
cheers Toady

Have a squizz in this thread mate & if you have anymore issues PM me (Link to PM me is at the bottom of this post)

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?666-How-To-Ask-a-Question-or-How-To-Upload-Photos.

Clunk
28th December 2011, 05:25 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

DX grunt
29th December 2011, 10:14 PM
G'day and welcome to the fourm.

Great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Mr Toad
30th December 2011, 03:46 PM
When the river is the road and it comes to a fork, it is always best to ask which way and not follow the motorcycle like the wife suggests!