PDA

View Full Version : Croatian Christmas Day!!

Bigrig
25th December 2011, 08:24 AM
It has begun!! This is how it starts:

With sliced cheese, coppa (meat), sliced pork neck, and prosciutto to come for brekky!!

Then pig on the spit for lunch!!!

More photos to come ...

What do you do for Christmas day??

Maxhead
25th December 2011, 08:41 AM
Haha, love it. Bit similar to Polish tradition...Well, the grog for breakfast anyway..... What time did you start the pig?

I'm sitting back with a couple of coldies and waiting for the turkey to cook...LOL. Waiting for the crowds to roll on in....

Bigrig
25th December 2011, 08:46 AM
Haha, love it. Bit similar to Polish tradition...Well, the grog for breakfast anyway..... What time did you start the pig?

I'm sitting back with a couple of coldies and waiting for the turkey to cook...LOL. Waiting for the crowds to roll on in....

Good stuff fella!!!

Pig cooks for about 6 hours - spit started about an hour ago.

growler2058
25th December 2011, 08:51 AM
Well this is me first Xmas at the outlaws farm and apparently it involves drinking, crayfish, drinking, turkey, drinking, ham, drinking, pudding, drinking then nanna napping followed by drinking and eating what's left mmmmmmm

Maxhead
25th December 2011, 09:12 AM
Well this is me first Xmas at the outlaws farm and apparently it involves drinking, crayfish, drinking, turkey, drinking, ham, drinking, pudding, drinking then nanna napping followed by drinking and eating what's left mmmmmmm

Sounds like a tough life on King Island then....LOLOL

Bigrig
25th December 2011, 09:37 AM

Sounds awesomer than mine even!!!! lmao

AB
25th December 2011, 09:49 AM
Aussie Christmas goes as follows...

Sit in the loungeroom with a beer at 8am cursing trying to screw bolts and screws and put together these damn toys for the 19 month old daughter.

Pack the car and curse because the misses has asked for 3m3 of stuff to go in a 2m3 space....Bringing out the old Tetris skills...LMAO

Drive to olds house and indulge in some seafood and more beer of course.

Happy holidays!!!

Bigrig
25th December 2011, 09:53 AM
Aussie Christmas goes as follows...

Sit in the loungeroom with a beer at 8am cursing trying to screw bolts and screws and put together these damn toys for the 19 month old daughter.

Pack the car and curse because the misses has asked for 3m3 of stuff to go in a 2m3 space....Bringing out the old Tetris skills...LMAO

Drive to olds house and indulge in some seafood and more beer of course.

Happy holidays!!!

Ummmm .... yeah .... sounds .... perfect!! lmao

Been there done that - kids dress themselves, and smart enough not to buy anything that involves screws, glue, and/or construction!!!

Ahhhh .... love Christmas .... these days!!! lol

patch697
25th December 2011, 10:04 AM
About to head out for a Bush Xmas lunch which includes nothing more then food cooked over hot coals beverages, the smells & sounds of the bush, the fresh air that goes with it, all spent with family & friends & not much else.

I love being a country boy.....lol

growler2058
25th December 2011, 10:50 AM
It has begun!! This is how it starts:

With sliced cheese, coppa (meat), sliced pork neck, and prosciutto to come for brekky!!

Then pig on the spit for lunch!!!

More photos to come ...

What do you do for Christmas day??

Mate I'm envious as even if I'm smashing crays every few moments but I haven't had a pig on spit for 30+ years yuuuuuuuuummmmmmoooo porker is most definitely my favoritest of all

Silver
25th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Magnificent Christmas Feasts all!!!! Yummmo!

hekarewe
25th December 2011, 03:40 PM
sounds like christmas at my mates place he's serb,,,,, but none of the alcohole has fancy labels on it though and all its all clear except for the plum brandy lol