PDA

View Full Version : Seasons drinkings I mean greetings

growler2058
24th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Have a top bloody Xmas everyone! We're on king island at the Outlaws farm. Just got back from the capital Currie for a chrissie parade with the local fire brigade bringing Santa out with lollies and balloons for the kids( yup i got a bag as well:-) great Aussie community spirit is alive and well. Has actually bought on the chrissie spirit for me well done king island

Bigrig
24th December 2011, 08:31 PM
Good stuff old mate ... have a cracker!!!

wildgu6
24th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Back at ya there Gman, Best cheese around from King island.
Have a ripper time mate, Stay safe and enjoy.

Best wishes to you and yours from Pete and B

NissanGQ4.2
24th December 2011, 09:09 PM
Wishing u and ur family a very merry xmas.

Be safe, have fun, drink plenty :)

Cheers

Todd, Erin, and rug rats

patch697
24th December 2011, 09:54 PM
Thats exactly the way it should be mate, the way it used to be when we were kids hay.

All the very best to you & your family Andrew & on your way back could you drop me in a Cray?.....lol Haven't had a King Island cray for donkeys....Hmmmm Crayfish.

belzi82
24th December 2011, 09:56 PM
Merry Christmas, have a great break and hope Santa brings you the mods you want for the rig!!

growler2058
24th December 2011, 09:57 PM
Oh mate I had a crayfish pie 10 minutes after landing yesterday and cray for dinner tonight. The bro in law went off the beach two days ago and got 7 of the beauties mmmmmmmmm

patch697
24th December 2011, 10:15 PM
Oh mate I had a crayfish pie 10 minutes after landing yesterday and cray for dinner tonight. The bro in law went off the beach two days ago and got 7 of the beauties mmmmmmmmm

I see you get my point then..................hahahahahahahaha

Silver
24th December 2011, 10:23 PM
the topic of this thread, Seasons Drinkings, and mention of the bushfire brigade called to mind that I used to be in Crew 4 of a Blue Mountains Bushfire Brigade. Crew 4 meant on call 4th week every month. No christmas drinkies in those days. We did roll around on the old Bedford though, on a night before Christmas, dispensing Christmas Cheer

Been out of that for a long time - hats off to the boys and girls in todays emergency services.

AB
25th December 2011, 07:23 AM
Living it up mate....lol

Have a safe and merry Christmas to you and your family too mate!

Maxhead
25th December 2011, 07:42 AM
Looks like you're enjoying yourselves already mate...LOL

All the best for the Festive season....Cheers

growler2058
25th December 2011, 08:55 AM
Woo hoo breakfast rum in the coffee now that's the Christmas spirit:-)

growler2058
25th December 2011, 10:58 AM
Mmmmmmm this tassie waters mighty mighty fine stuff I'm almost converted

growler2058
25th December 2011, 10:59 AM
Oooppps here's a foter ta boot

taslucas
25th December 2011, 06:24 PM
Oooppps here's a foter ta boot

Preaching to the converted mate!!!! good to see ya getting south:) Try this: Surf and Turf with King Island Scotch Fillet and Cray and creamy sauce using some good King Island cheese, washed down with Boags. Yum Yum Yum

taslucas
25th December 2011, 06:32 PM
oh and just to round things off, I have relly's in Adelaide (hyde park) and spent last christmas there:)

growler2058
25th December 2011, 06:37 PM
Will give it a crack the brudda in law grows angus/wagyu and catches crays just off his property and the sis in law is a mighty fine cookerer:-)

growler2058
25th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Ahh well you would av tried our coopers ales

taslucas
25th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Yeah i like the coopers clear the best. A word of warning: dont drink boags when you get back to sa...... it does not travel well. When i go out of the state, i dont drink it cause it tastes pretty bad compared to when you get it here. Oh and did you just say your brother inlaw's sister is mighty fine???? now thats the tassie spirit!!!! HAHAHA

growler2058
25th December 2011, 06:58 PM
Hahahaha hahahaha keepin it in the family hahahaha hah spirit of tassie

snicko
25th December 2011, 08:03 PM
Onya Growlers. Have a good one mate.

Wishing you and your family a great Day.

growler2058
25th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Round2 had me nanna nap time to get back on it

Clunk
25th December 2011, 09:48 PM
hey Growlers Happy Xmas mate, hope you had a good un bud..................... me, I'm efn stuffed like a pig mate!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

growler2058
25th December 2011, 10:03 PM
Cheers clunkster I'm the last man standing squeezing that last bit of pudding and brandy in before crashing out. :-)

Clunk
25th December 2011, 11:16 PM
don't ya just love being last man standing!!!?? well the kids are finally in bed, now it's Daddy time!!!!! lol

growler2058
26th December 2011, 06:51 AM
Annnnnnnd somehow I'm the first one awake so more quiet time. Rekin I'll chuck the kettle on make a coffee chuck a good hit of brandy in an away we go. might be goin fishin with the bro in law an his mates pending on the weather

Sir Roofy
26th December 2011, 08:44 AM
oh mate i had a crayfish pie 10 minutes after landing yesterday and cray for dinner tonight. The bro in law went off the beach two days ago and got 7 of the beauties mmmmmmmmm

well dont for get your mates share your luck mate

wildgu6
26th December 2011, 02:01 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm Crays and King Island blue mmmmmmmmmmmmmm See ya when you get back Gman.
Sounds like your havin a ripper time mate.. Isnt the chrissy spirit just bloody great..

Wine_maker
26th December 2011, 04:47 PM
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Wish the interesting trips and meetings, strong vehicle and green traffic light everywhere. :santa:

growler2058
26th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Ok time for a bit more of teasing, sorry no foters but bagged out the gummy shark and flat head so guess what were eatin tonight...... Yup good ol Xmas cray, prawn, n flathead mmmmmmm sorry I'll get eatin foters:-)

Woof
26th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Ok time for a bit more of teasing, sorry no foters but bagged out the gummy shark and flat head so guess what were eatin tonight...... Yup good ol Xmas cray, prawn, n flathead mmmmmmm sorry I'll get eatin foters:-)

Hope you choke on it mate, I am home alone as usual enjoying the piece and quiet and having a cold one or 10.
Sounds like you are having a great time, well done...........have an extra cray for me mate....lol

growler2058
26th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Hope you choke on it mate, I am home alone as usual enjoying the piece and quiet and having a cold one or 10.
Sounds like you are having a great time, well done...........have an extra cray for me mate....lol

Sounds good doggy forgot dinner piccies as a mini family feud started over dinner hahahahahhaha I'm a only child so found the entertainment quite amusing :-)

patch697
26th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Sounds good doggy forgot dinner piccies as a mini family feud started over dinner hahahahahhaha I'm a only child so found the entertainment quite amusing :-)

Was the cray kept safe???....................

Woof
26th December 2011, 08:10 PM

They don't call it Boxing Day for nothing mate....LOLOLOL

growler2058
26th December 2011, 08:13 PM
Was the cray kept safe???....................

Believe it or not they reckon they're over cray! Unbloodybrlievable here's poor ol me hangin for it an they're chucking legs out!!!!!