PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 2011

wildgu6
24th December 2011, 12:45 PM
To all those out there in Trol town, Absoulutely the best forum around, without a doubt thanks to all you members and visitors.
The mod squad without a doubt get a big hats off to you fellas, well done for keeping it a top site for all.

I would like to wish you all the very best for christmas.
Hope santa is kind to you all, and I hope you all have a very safe new year as well.
Remember there's a lot of idiots on the roads this time of year, all in a great hurry, so be aware and stay alert while your trekin across this great land of ours.

STAY SAFE guys / gals and enjoy your break.

Cheers Pete

NissanGQ4.2
24th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Merry Xmas Pete and Family,

Have a drunkin but safe one mate

Todd, Erin and the feral kids

Maxhead
24th December 2011, 01:22 PM
All the best Pete to you and family mate. Hope it's a good and safe one.

patch697
24th December 2011, 01:51 PM
Pete, Pete, Pete...... What do I say to you my little mate???...... You are defiantly one of those one in a million types mate & im bloody happy to say I've had the privilege of meeting ya.

I wish you & your family all the very best over Christmas & tell your your folks & your Sister im keeping the place in tip top shape for when they come home for a visit.

All the best mate.

Paul

wildgu6
24th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Pete, Pete, Pete...... What do I say to you my little mate???...... You are defiantly one of those one in a million types mate & im bloody happy to say I've had the privilege of meeting ya.

I wish you & your family all the very best over Christmas & tell your your folks & your Sister im keeping the place in tip top shape for when they come home for a visit.

All the best mate.

Paul

Thanks Pauly and back at ya mate.
You are definately a top bloke, that goes out of his way to help others, and I too can say it was also a privelage to meet you mate.
Will let the family know buddy and if your up this way any time the same applies to you big fella.
Have a safe one mate and will chat soon.

Best wishes from Pete & B

wildgu6
24th December 2011, 02:53 PM
All the best Pete to you and family mate. Hope it's a good and safe one.

Same goes for you and yours Kris, Have a great time buddy and enjoy.
Stay safe.

Best wishes Pete and family

Woof
24th December 2011, 05:29 PM
All the best Pete to you and your family mate, have a safe and enjoyable one

Bigrig
24th December 2011, 05:33 PM
All the very best mate!!! Have a cracker!!

macca
24th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Merry Christmas Pete, hope you and you family and friends have a good one
Macca

growler2058
24th December 2011, 08:18 PM
Merry Xmas Pete hope ya have a ball mate we' ll have to catch up on a south Aussie meetup
Eat drink n be merry mate

pearcey
24th December 2011, 09:00 PM
Best wishes to you and your family Pete hope Santa delivers all the goodies you wished for.
Hope to catch up one day and chew the fat face to face.
Its been great to share photo`s and info with o many like minded people especialy those from over seas.

AB
25th December 2011, 07:20 AM
Thanks Pete and have a safe and Merry Christmas yourself too mate!