PDA

View Full Version : newbie here

archiem31
23rd December 2011, 07:15 PM
hi am archie a newbie. Just got a 2nd hand nissan patrol gu. didnt come with an owners manual. Please help, Maybe someone could email to me at apmagpayo@hotmail.com

Clunk
23rd December 2011, 07:36 PM
g'day Archie and welcome aboard mate, unfortunately I can't help you with the owners manual........... I don't have one and I own a GQ!! lol

Plenty of helpful folk on here mate and plenty of info, have a good look around and enjoy

Dhuck
24th December 2011, 08:52 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
24th December 2011, 08:54 AM
welcome aboard archie where do you hail from
enjoy your stay

growler2058
24th December 2011, 09:05 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

Bigrig
24th December 2011, 10:48 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

patch697
24th December 2011, 11:22 AM
You can download a free copy of the manual once you have reached 25 posts, just coment in a few threads tha take your interest & before you know it your there. No short 3 or 4 woard crappy post though please or you will be stopped by one of the Moderators.

Congrats on your now Patrol & welcome aboard.

Maxhead
24th December 2011, 01:18 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
24th December 2011, 03:37 PM
G'day buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

nowoolies
24th December 2011, 03:40 PM
g`day mate
welcome on board
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

AB
25th December 2011, 07:10 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, It's too big to email either so just go welcome some other new members and youll have that 25 posts to download in no time.

Merry Christmas mate!

timbar
27th December 2011, 02:42 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim