PDA

View Full Version : G'Day All !

dmajc
21st December 2011, 02:37 PM
Hi All,

The boss and I are the proud owners of a '98 GU1 DX TD42, that is a huge improvement from the last bus (haha). I'm hoping that the forum will be able to give us some ideas to build the GU into a great touring rig so we can get ourselves and family out and about, i have a few ideas but the purse strings might slow me up.

Look forward to learning a bit more from you all !

Sir Roofy
21st December 2011, 02:53 PM
Welcome aboard mate youve come to the right place
enjoy your stay

AB
21st December 2011, 02:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and congrats on the new beast!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

What part of the world are you from?

Dhuck
21st December 2011, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

dmajc
21st December 2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks guys, We suffer living on the Mid North Coast NSW - Forster Tuncurry area. Have played a little around Whoota Lookout and Manning point Beach, and survied our annual outing to Fraser earlier this year. Gotta say its Great so far.

growler2058
21st December 2011, 03:23 PM
Hi All,

The boss and I are the proud owners of a '98 GU1 DX TD42, that is a huge improvement from the last bus (haha). I'm hoping that the forum will be able to give us some ideas to build the GU into a great touring rig so we can get ourselves and family out and about, i have a few ideas but the purse strings might slow me up.

Look forward to learning a bit more from you all !

Gday mate welcome aboard, gotta friendly mob here with plenty good info and advice to help empty the purse into your troll! :-)

Maxhead
21st December 2011, 04:28 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
21st December 2011, 04:43 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

wildgu6
21st December 2011, 04:52 PM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Clunk
21st December 2011, 07:22 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard, as you can tell we're a friendly bunch on here................... have a good look around and enjoy

dmajc
21st December 2011, 08:15 PM
Guys - Thanks for the warm welcome, believe me there are lots of questions i'm sure that can be answered and really looking forward to it. the question remains.... where to start