PDA

View Full Version : Your4x4 Tv Show

AB
20th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Has anyone been watching Your4x4 tv show on Channel 31.

You will notice that our dreaded Danny is the host on the show that stole MR's Nissan Patrol stubby holder....lol

When the new year sets in we'll do a joke on his beloved Toyota he speaks so fondly of...bawhahahahahaha.
:newyear::devilred::newyear::devilred::newyear::de vilred::newyear::devilred::newyear::devilred::newy ear::devilred::newyear::devilred:

MudRunnerTD
20th December 2011, 08:24 PM
I helped out at filming for the new season last weekend.

The first couple of episodes where done. Good fun.

I got a drive of Simon's 40 with the LS1 in it, Bloody Hell!!!!

MudRunnerTD
20th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Look out for the trip that was done into Wombat early next year. that is the trip i did the big hill climb, should be good. I will be on 4WDTV and Your 4x4 in the first season next year. Will embed the links when its on.

Timmo
20th December 2011, 08:28 PM
what channel is it in perth?

AB
20th December 2011, 08:49 PM

Not sure Timbo, hopefully one of our WA folks will let you know shortly.

Look out for the trip that was done into Wombat early next year. that is the trip i did the big hill climb, should be good. I will be on 4WDTV and Your 4x4 in the first season next year. Will embed the links when its on.

I'm looking forward to this Dazz so let us know when you know what night It's going to be on too.

He's a good presenter actually. I'm like a cat on a freeway with the camera in front of me. I did a few shows on channel 31 with the fun police when I ran a skateboard clothing line back in the 90's and lets just say I'm no movie celeb....LMAO

Clunk
20th December 2011, 08:59 PM

sorry mate, can't help ya. For some reason I can only get channel 9 at the moment and it's definitely not on there!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Timmo
20th December 2011, 09:02 PM
all good

cheers AB

belzi82
20th December 2011, 09:08 PM
HI Guys,
Different show - Going 4wd which hasn't been on for a while is filming their next season and I was out on the weekend with them so sounds like the forum is going to have a lot of stickers showing on channel 31 next year!!

AB
20th December 2011, 09:25 PM
HI Guys,
Different show - Going 4wd which hasn't been on for a while is filming their next season and I was out on the weekend with them so sounds like the forum is going to have a lot of stickers showing on channel 31 next year!!

Thats great Bel, can you also let us know when thats showing too...We're going viral...haha

belzi82
20th December 2011, 09:32 PM
Thats great Bel, can you also let us know when thats showing too...We're going viral...haha

Thanks AB I will. I have been part of the film crew for a while but have only just started going out again so hopefully I can get my car in lots of shots now!!!