PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Winnie
18th December 2011, 06:33 PM
So I've introduced my vehicle, now to introduce myself.
Name's Chris, I'm 18 and live in Thorpdale, Victoria. It's a really small country town, some would know it for its potatoes. I've lived here all my life so I'm a little bit of a country bumpkin. I studied robotics engineering at Swinburne in Hawthorn for the first 6 months of this year, but hated it so I left and moved back in to Thorpdale.
Love to go camping most weekends if the weather is good and get on the piss. Fourbying during the day, cooking up a feast at night and falling asleep under the stars in the swag... could do it 365 days a year!

I work at Ideal Electrical in Traralgon, been there for 3 months now.

Bigrig
18th December 2011, 06:37 PM
So I've introduced my vehicle, now to introduce myself.
Name's Chris, I'm 18 and live in Thorpdale, Victoria. It's a really small country town, some would know it for its potatoes. I've lived here all my life so I'm a little bit of a country bumpkin. I studied robotics engineering at Swinburne in Hawthorn for the first 6 months of this year, but hated it so I left and moved back in to Thorpdale.
Love to go camping most weekends if the weather is good and get on the piss. Fourbying during the day, cooking up a feast at night and falling asleep under the stars in the swag... could do it 365 days a year!

I work at Ideal Electrical in Traralgon, been there for 3 months now.

Get along to the meetup on the 3rd Jan mate - even if you are a country bumpkin and only have two teeth, be great to share a coldie!!!!! lmao

Sorry - couldn't help myself!!!! lol. Had to take the p!ss, but seriously, do come along mate and say g'day!!

boots
18th December 2011, 06:56 PM
Hi chris . nice to have you on board mate .

Sir Roofy
18th December 2011, 07:01 PM
Hi chris drop in some time im at the bottm of the hill in traf

so who you related to up there

Maxhead
18th December 2011, 07:08 PM
G'Day Chris, welcome to the forum mate

Winnie
18th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Get along to the meetup on the 3rd Jan mate - even if you are a country bumpkin and only have two teeth, be great to share a coldie!!!!! lmao

Sorry - couldn't help myself!!!! lol. Had to take the p!ss, but seriously, do come along mate and say g'day!!
Would love to mate but I've gotta be at work the day after!

so who you related to up there
The Westburys are my step-family.

Sir Roofy
18th December 2011, 07:53 PM
would love to mate but i've gotta be at work the day after!

The westburys are my step-family.

so your in town then

AB
18th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, good to have another Victorian on board!

Winnie
18th December 2011, 08:31 PM
Yeah mate, I used to live out in Childers but when Mum and Dad went splitsville we moved into town.

Dhuck
18th December 2011, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Winnie
19th December 2011, 05:57 AM
Cheers mate.

wildgu6
19th December 2011, 06:58 AM
G'day Chris, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,and loads of camping p/$$ heads...lol
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Winnie
19th December 2011, 07:06 AM
I'm finding that out reading through some old threads! Got a few ideas for some things to do as well.

Clunk
19th December 2011, 12:31 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

Winnie
19th December 2011, 06:20 PM
Cheers mate. Finding a lot of useful information on this forum.
To be honest I was just gonna hit 25 to get the manual and then piss off, but I think I'll stay.

growler2058
19th December 2011, 06:26 PM
To be honest I was just gonna hit 25 to get the manual and then piss off, but I think I'll stay.

gday mate welcome aboard. I joined for the manual as well, but to be honest (and i have downloaded the manual) i get better info and photos to boot for all my mods/repairs since joining and have only referenced the manual to make sure i'm using the right terminology when asking Q's

Edit: PS and i still get the terminology wrong hahhahahhaha

Winnie
19th December 2011, 06:48 PM
Yeah looks to be like a lot of information all in one place!

wildgu6
19th December 2011, 07:32 PM
I'm finding that out reading through some old threads! Got a few ideas for some things to do as well.

Plenty to read mate, looks like your here for the long haul, Enjoy buddy

Winnie
19th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks mate. Looks like I will be here as long as I'm driving a Patrol, which hopefully will be quite some time!

NissanGQ4.2
19th December 2011, 08:21 PM

Welcome 2 the forum Chris

There is more useful information in this here forum than any manual. And if you can't find the info your after, I'm sure another member would be able 2 answer any questions you may have.

Hope you stick around

Cheers

Todd

Clunk
19th December 2011, 08:31 PM

As everyone has already said, you'll find a lot more useful info on here than any manual mate. The manual help a little but this place helps alot more........... glad you're gonna stick around