PDA

View Full Version : G'day from shepparton victoria.

Matt 1984 Mk
15th December 2011, 10:52 PM
G'day as the title says i'm from shepp...My name is matt and i drive a silver 1984 MK patrol. i'd heard about this forum recently then today i went to a shopping center parked the patrol and when i came back there was a red Gq parked next to me with a NISSNAPATROL.COM.AU sticker on the back so i rememberd it and looked it up and here i am...i might mention i'm a member of the other patrol forum as well (patrol4x4) and i've got that stuck on the back of my patrol...i've had my patrol for a bit over a year and got my p's in october i love getting out in the bush especially when it's raining, i like camping fishing, shooting, music and beer/alcohol in general.
Cheers Matt.

Dhuck
16th December 2011, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. Best you remove that sticker from the back of your rig before it breaks it.

Silver
16th December 2011, 12:35 AM
welcome, Matt!

patch697
16th December 2011, 12:35 AM
Welcome aboard Matt

You'll find loads of info & friendly helpful members here so feel free to join in & I hope you enjoy the forum mate.

Clunk
16th December 2011, 02:58 AM
g'day Matt and welcome aboard mate, you'll find we're all a friendly bunch on here mate, so feel free to join in.

growler2058
16th December 2011, 05:30 AM
G'day Matt welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here full of great info and advice

AB
16th December 2011, 06:32 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Sir Roofy
16th December 2011, 06:35 AM
Welcome aboard matt enjoy your stay

wildgu6
16th December 2011, 07:29 AM
G'day Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

big_fletch
16th December 2011, 08:00 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate, that red GQ you saw would have been my mate Turtles patrol.. Good to see the stickers on our trolls doing their jobs lol

Fletcha

Maxhead
16th December 2011, 08:53 AM
G'Day Matt, welcome to the forum mate

nowoolies
16th December 2011, 09:55 AM
g`day Matt
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

tusman
16th December 2011, 10:36 PM
hey buddy, welcome, I'm from Bendigo be interested in sharing any good tracks around the area. Other than that enjoy the Forum I'm new here too and all the guys have been awsome with any questions ive had.

Finly Owner
16th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Matt. Have a look at the MQ/MK thread lots of imteresting facts, knowledge and even a special place for us true die hards to show our rigs in one place.

Tim

TUR7LE
19th December 2011, 04:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Matt it was prob my patrol u seen I'm happy the stickers r working hope u enjoy the forum n come on a few trips with us