PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Greeting to all.

chester
7th December 2011, 06:30 PM
MONEY IS SHORT,

TIME'S ARE HARD,

HERE'S YOUR F**KEN CHRISTMAS CARD :santa:

Sir Roofy
7th December 2011, 07:09 PM
money is short,

time's are hard,

here's your f**ken christmas card :santa:

back at you chester to you
and your family enjoy
cause it will be harder 2012

Sunexim
8th December 2011, 11:27 PM
Happy new year and merry Christmas to all in advance!
Have a great time:)

Clunk
8th December 2011, 11:36 PM
MONEY IS SHORT,

TIME'S ARE HARD,

Tight arse!!!!!! hahahahahaha right back at ya mate

2TROLLFAM
9th December 2011, 12:54 AM
MONEY IS SHORT,

TIME'S ARE HARD,

Awwww that's so sweet ... Merry Christmas xx

DX grunt
9th December 2011, 07:08 AM
Merry Christmas to you all.

Love to all.

Midge, gruntlet and Rossco

Bigrig
9th December 2011, 07:17 AM
I have that Xmas card as a jpg file - cant post it up though for obvious reason!!! lmao

Oh yeah, and thanks for the wishes!!!! lmao

Finly Owner
9th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Chester I am not even going to recycle yours, because I'm an invidual who may just ramble on long enought o make this the most drawn out, longest, Reply to a cheap Christmas Wish, that anyone could be bothered to waste time tapping away at akeyboard to rave on and on and on before actually offering a meaningful season spirited holiday blessing for the festive season and following new year that is soon approaching, to you and all you family. But may I also use this time to extend that wish to all that read this post.

From the one, the only, thankfully I hear a lot of you say, Tim (and I know Dia my partner extends her seasons greetings), Finly Owner.

chester
10th December 2011, 07:38 AM
Chester I am not even going to recycle yours, because I'm an invidual who may just ramble on long enought o make this the most drawn out, longest, Reply to a cheap Christmas Wish, that anyone could be bothered to waste time tapping away at akeyboard to rave on and on and on before actually offering a meaningful season spirited holiday blessing for the festive season and following new year that is soon approaching, to you and all you family. But may I also use this time to extend that wish to all that read this post.

From the one, the only, thankfully I hear a lot of you say, Tim (and I know Dia my partner extends her seasons greetings), Finly Owner.UMMMMM should i be offended by that or not? LOL

Maxhead
10th December 2011, 08:01 AM
Merry F..ing Christmas to all....lolololo