PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

turbopsi
4th December 2011, 01:06 PM
Hello all,

Found this forum while googling for 3.0DI and 3.0CRD info. I still have heaps to read and this forum looks like a great source of information and great people.

We are looking to buy our first 4x4 within the next year so I have heaps of time to get familiar with the models we are interested in:
Patrol GUIII+ 3.0DI auto (grenade talk?)
Patrol 3.0CRD auto (thirsty on fuel?)
And for comparison an 80 series Toyo Landcruiser Diesel turbo auto. The misses thinks there not as pretty as the patrol ;) . 105's are over our budget.
Toyo Prado V6 4.0 (Don't know much about them yet apart from the diesel being out of our price range).

Hope I can return the favor one day by contributing to this forum.

Cheers
Tony.

Bigrig
4th December 2011, 01:14 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Ask away on questions mate - yes we're biased, but you will definitely get true and valid responses as most of us have owned other makes and models, and can at least offer opinion as 'food for thought'.

Enjoy!

Silver
4th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Welcome, Tony!

Sir Roofy
4th December 2011, 02:06 PM
Welcome aboard tony enjoy your stay

you have come this far mate lots of advise
friendly people and the best rig you can get

Dhuck
4th December 2011, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
4th December 2011, 04:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Tony, do some searches in the top left bar for keywords on grenades and the 3 litres and you'll hopefully find a lot of answers.

A lot of people don't read the introductions section so if you need to ask any questions then ask them in other areas and you'll hopefully get some good advice.

Enjoy the forum mate!

growler2058
4th December 2011, 04:45 PM
Gday Tony welcome aboard mate, theres a good mob here full of great info and advice

gruntlet
4th December 2011, 04:46 PM
G'day Tony

Welcome to the forum.

Gruntlet

wildgu6
4th December 2011, 06:23 PM
Hey Tony, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

lochie75
4th December 2011, 07:44 PM
welcome hope u fing the info u need

turbopsi
4th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I enjoy a good read so I'm sure I will be spending some time here :)
Cheers
Tony

Maxhead
5th December 2011, 04:42 PM
G'Day Tony, welcome to the forum mate

Woof
5th December 2011, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Tony, enjoy mate

Finly Owner
5th December 2011, 07:56 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Tony

Tim

Clunk
10th December 2011, 12:03 AM
g'day Tony and welcome aboard mate

2TROLLFAM
10th December 2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome Aboard - you'll find a great bunch here who are more than happy to assist (and Chat) .. join in the fun & hope you enjoy your stay!
Didn't see a Navara on your list?? LOL (I have a Navara D40 whilst the other half has a Patrol) both great cars but yet to really try them out

falcon
18th December 2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the forum mate heaps of good info on here to help you make your decision