PDA

View Full Version : Patrol's Parts Around Victoria

Ade
2nd December 2011, 11:49 PM
Gday everyone..

My brother is coming over to Melbourne next week and will be staying in South Yarra for a week. He's doing me a favor looking for my Safari parts. So where should he go to get a GQ TD42 genuine fan clutch, a cup holder and a set of weathershield? And maybe some other bits..

He also will be going to Bayswater to send my old valve body to the Wholesale Automatic Transmission. How I wish that I'll be going too..with lots of $$$ in my pocket :rolleyes:

Any recommendation would greatly appreciated..

belzi82
2nd December 2011, 11:55 PM
Gday everyone..

My brother is coming over to Melbourne next week and will be staying in South Yarra for a week. He's doing me a favor looking for my Safari parts. So where should he go to get a GQ TD42 genuine fan clutch, a cup holder and a set of weathershield? And maybe some other bits..

He also will be going to Bayswater to send my old valve body to the Wholesale Automatic Transmission. How I wish that I'll be going too..with lots of $$$ in my pocket :rolleyes:

Any recommendation would greatly appreciated..

YOu could try Patrolapart in Lilydale (about 20 minutes from Bayswater). They have a website, check for part on there
http://www.patrolapart.com.au/

Ade
3rd December 2011, 12:03 AM
But cant find the clutch fan on their website..hope they do have it though. I really need the clutch as the old one started to leak oil out from the shaft. No way to fix it.

Ade
3rd December 2011, 12:13 AM
Thanks heap mate..they're in Neddrie, less than 20kms from South Yarra so should be ok for my brother. Will give them a call on Monday..