PDA

View Full Version : Ripper of a Day Today!

big_fletch
30th November 2011, 08:16 PM
Well after 4 years of hard work and not so great pay i can gladly say that as of Yesterday i have finished my Apprenticeship :bananarock::clapping:

I Am now wrapped to announce that im a Fully Qualified Automotive Electrician :groupwave:

Been a long 4 years but im glad that its all finished and have a trade behind me now, its a great feeling haha

Fletcha

belzi82
30th November 2011, 08:19 PM
WOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS. SO proud of you Fletch.

You ROCK!!!!

Dhuck
30th November 2011, 08:20 PM
Congrats mate. May your income evolve into a life of great fortune.

GUtsy ute
30th November 2011, 08:27 PM
Congratulations Fletch,

All that hard work has paid off for you.
Are you staying at the same place of employment?

growler2058
30th November 2011, 08:29 PM
Good onya mate well done!!!

GRA.GU
30th November 2011, 08:30 PM
Congratulations Fletch. That's a really worthwhile achievement that will always hold you in good stead. Of course you also realise that it guarantees your being bombarded with questions from the forum? hehe.

DX grunt
30th November 2011, 08:34 PM
Congratulations Fletch. Well done my little buddy.

Well done on setting yourself up for life. Make sure you keep up with changes in technology!

Take care out there.

Rossco

Bigrig
30th November 2011, 08:46 PM
Good on ya champion!!!!

Clunk
30th November 2011, 08:49 PM
Fantastic news Fletch well done mate

macca
30th November 2011, 08:49 PM
Great stuff mate, you really start to learn now, its fun and you will really enjoy yourself.
Macca

Sir Roofy
30th November 2011, 09:03 PM
congrats buddy now you can achieve that dream

AB
30th November 2011, 09:09 PM
Big step in life Fletch, well done.

To stick at a trade and become qualified can lead to a lot more things too mate and I hope to see "Fletchtrix" Auto Elec company with franchising opportunities in years to come mate!!!

snicko
30th November 2011, 09:20 PM
Well done Fletch. A trade is something that can not be bought.

I feel even prouder of you now that I have met you too.

If the Vic meetup is anything to go by you have a brilliant future ahead of you. Congratulations mate.

Snicko and Hubby

Mazodude
30th November 2011, 09:41 PM
good on ya mate. Now charge everyone an arm and a leg to fix wiring issues :D

big_fletch
30th November 2011, 09:52 PM
Congratulations Fletch,

All that hard work has paid off for you.
Are you staying at the same place of employment?

Thanks for the replys everyone, I'm wrapped now I'm qualified.. Yer I will be staying on where I am, I have a good boss and great workmates.. Also work on pretty much everything you can think of lol

Silver
30th November 2011, 10:30 PM
Congrats Fletch, quite a milestone!!

nowoolies
1st December 2011, 05:00 AM
congrats Fletch
well done mate
you cant beat having a trade behind you , your set for life now
now all you gotta do is move over here hahahahahahahahaha

DX grunt
1st December 2011, 07:50 AM
congrats Fletch
well done mate

And bring your truck!!!

patch697
1st December 2011, 08:39 AM
Well done mate it is a great feeling for sure.

I should have gone the path of auto elec instead of the trade I chose but hay, who ever new what the future had in store back then "except my parents" who all but begged my to go auto elec....

patch697
1st December 2011, 08:41 AM
congrats Fletch
well done mate

And bring your truck!!!

Not so fast you two........... Go get your own auto elec............With a tough as truck........hahahahahahahahahaha

MudRunnerTD
1st December 2011, 08:45 AM
Nice work Fletch, Well done mate. you have a Trade for Life mate, noone can take that away from you mate. You can take it anywhere and make money in any country.

Well done mate, and a Great Trade to Have bud ;)

MudRunnerTD
1st December 2011, 08:46 AM
Not so fast you two........... Go get your own auto elec............With a tough as truck........hahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah! he's Ours! We need him here.

patch697
1st December 2011, 08:54 AM
Yeah! he's Ours! We need him here.

You goota watch them Westies MR, they'd poach ya mums undies given half a chance........ What I want to know is witch one of us left that bloody gate open again...........................hahahahahahaha

nowoolies
1st December 2011, 10:21 AM
Woops sorry patch. It was open when i got there and i left it as i found it.

we gunna LEAVE the light off this time ......so you`s can`t find it hahahahahaha

patch697
1st December 2011, 10:26 AM
Woops sorry patch. It was open when i got there and i left it as i found it.

hahahahaha............ I wasn't pointing the finger at you mate but next time your over that way just close the bloody thing for all our sakes............hahahahaha

Sorry for the hijack Fletch but they where trying to poach ya mate & we're just not gunna let em.................lol

wildgu6
1st December 2011, 10:41 AM
A BIG CONGRATS to you Fletch, well done buddy, now I've got a prob with that red wire that goes from the thingy to that other thingy....LOL

All the best mate in your future of auto electrical, always a good thing to have a trade behind you.
Now you can rake in the $$$$
Well done

scotty83
1st December 2011, 02:23 PM
Congrats. you must be so excited that it is done.

Sounds like it is time for a forum road trip to Fletch's for some Qualified Auto practise on the Patrol Fleet.

big_fletch
1st December 2011, 04:14 PM
hahahahaha............ I wasn't pointing the finger at you mate but next time your over that way just close the bloody thing for all our sakes............hahahahaha

Sorry for the hijack Fletch but they where trying to poach ya mate & we're just not gunna let em.................lol

Haha that's all good there, us Victorians gotta stick together lol.. But I'm always willing to help out members over a few cold ones Haha

Sir Roofy
1st December 2011, 08:49 PM
Well done Fletch. Youv'e worked hard and now you will be paid accordingly. Good work. Jane.

damianovdd
1st December 2011, 09:17 PM
Congratulations Fletch.

Yendor
1st December 2011, 09:21 PM
Good on ya Fletch

All that hard work will now start to pay off.

NissanGQ4.2
1st December 2011, 10:19 PM
Congrats Fletch,

I would love 2 go back in life and do an apprenticeship and come out of it with a trade, can't really afford 2 take a pay cut at the moment and do an apprenticeship, never know one day maybe.

Only if you were in NSW, would have a Full rewire on a GQ for you.

Finly Owner
1st December 2011, 11:24 PM
Congrats Fletch now about that wire..............................

Tim