PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

levisymington
28th November 2011, 09:48 PM
Good afternoon ladies and gentleman,

Im Levi, the boys call me Simmo or some other expletive that they find works. A long story short I wanted a 4wd for years then low and behold some rotten kids decided to torch my 07 Camry Altise. After going to war with the insurance mob, I ot paid out in full and purchased a 2.8L 95 Patrol and havent looked back.

I notice it has a few bugs like the forums here state but its worth the freedom to own my own beast.

I will upload photos soon of the selves I built for the back, which includes a rifle draw to secure my babies.

A bit about me, I am in the Army, and have a side line job as a firearms instructor in Queensland and occasionally a vermin and pest controller when my best mates got a lot of work on.

I like to think of my self as a handy man and enjoy working on the Patrol and learning as I go. I figure the 2.8L is a good stepping stone to something a little bigger.

I look forward to sharing the passion of the troll with you all

Cheers

Simmo

Bigrig
28th November 2011, 10:10 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

Silver
28th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Welcome Simmo!

I've a mate who is an instructor in Albury. He was kind enough to send up some reading matter and a DVD for my loverly wife who is going to do the test as soon as we get organised.

Looking forward to seeing more of you on here, and maybe on a trip or two since you are in Qld.

Finly Owner
28th November 2011, 10:16 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Simmo

Tim

Dhuck
28th November 2011, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
28th November 2011, 11:12 PM
G'day Simmo.

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

timbar
28th November 2011, 11:16 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Clunk
28th November 2011, 11:57 PM
g'day Simmo and welcome aboard mate

Sir Roofy
29th November 2011, 01:44 AM
Welcome aboard simmo enjoy your stay
interested in seeing your draw system

growler2058
29th November 2011, 05:04 AM
G'day Simmo welcome aboard mate, gotta good mob here full of great info and advice

wildgu6
29th November 2011, 06:52 AM
Hey Simmo, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

AB
29th November 2011, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

nowoolies
1st December 2011, 04:23 AM
g`day Simmo
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

razzar
1st December 2011, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the forum. You will find it very interesting and informative.

big_fletch
1st December 2011, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, always good to have another member aboard

Fletcha

harry-potzer
2nd December 2011, 06:33 PM
hello mate, nice to have you on the forum. lots of questions and answers here - have fun!

Maxhead
3rd December 2011, 06:36 AM
G'Day Simo, welcome to the forum mate