PDA

View Full Version : Adelaidian Nissan Driver

ZTG
28th November 2011, 12:51 PM
Hi guys,

another newbie here introducing himself, Im Zach in Adelaide, found this site while googling for a manual
for my GQ (4.2 Deisel).
looks like a good site with a heap of information and people to share stories and experience with, so am
glad I have stumbled accross it.
Have previsouly been a member on explor oz which is a great site also, but I like the idea of Patrol specific forum,

catch you all soon

ZTG

Dhuck
28th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
28th November 2011, 12:59 PM
Hey Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around. Good to see another South Oz member.
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Got a forum meet up at Loveday in April 2012 come along your more than welcome.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Silver
28th November 2011, 01:03 PM
Welcome!!!

Sir Roofy
28th November 2011, 01:09 PM
Welcome aboard zach enjoy your stay
you will find what your after here
so maybe you,l stick around for a while

Bigrig
28th November 2011, 01:14 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

timbar
28th November 2011, 01:32 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

growler2058
28th November 2011, 02:00 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard, good to see another crow eater on board! We have a national meetup at loveday 4wd park (barmera) be great to see you there

ZTG
28th November 2011, 05:32 PM
thanks guys, and the website for loveday looks good, I will have to have a look at that come April (assuming I can get my GQ problems sorted by then ha ha.)

DX grunt
28th November 2011, 05:50 PM
G'day Zac

Welcome to the forum and great to have you onboard.

I really hope you can make it to Loveday. It means I'll have the opportunity to recover another GQ. lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

Maxhead
28th November 2011, 08:22 PM
G'Day ZTG, welcome to the forum mate

AB
28th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Finly Owner
28th November 2011, 11:40 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House ZTG

Tim

Clunk
29th November 2011, 12:00 AM
g'day Zach and welcome aboard mate

ZTG
29th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Hi AB,
a question, I have uploaded a profile pic, and it appears fine when I am in my profile in settings, but it is not showing (see left).
Not sure if I have done something incorrectly

also I tried to post this questions in the "having trouble with photos" thread but got an error message saying i didn't have access