PDA

View Full Version : Another noob...

SCADA
27th November 2011, 10:03 PM
Hi all

Dont have a Patrol or even a 4WD. Father in law has a 3L TD GU and have done some trips. I think this 4WD thing is where I want to be! Time to do some research and get involved and this was one of my first stops...looks like a great forum.

Cheers

Clunk
27th November 2011, 10:08 PM
g'day SCADA and welcome aboard, you'll find plenty of useful info in here and we 're a pretty friendly bunch, so ask away if you have any questions

Silver
27th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Welcome, Scada!

Join in and have fun, and note, since you are researching, that GQs are better than GUs, except that they are generally a lot older, perhaps rustier, and almost certainly noisier. And some bits like CVs aren't as big. Oh yeah, and Petrol Qs are a bit thirsty. But apart from those minor issues they have it all over the GU's.

Finly Owner
27th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House SCATA, no nubes on here, just new members.

Tim

Bigrig
27th November 2011, 10:39 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

Stumpjumper
27th November 2011, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, have a good look around and when the time comes and you do decide to buy a rig..............ya carnt beat a PATROL 4X4

DX grunt
27th November 2011, 11:19 PM
G'day and welcome. Glad to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

growler2058
28th November 2011, 03:46 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta good mob here full
Of great info and advice

Maxhead
28th November 2011, 06:35 AM
G'Day SCADA, welcome to the forum mate and hope you find what you're looking for

2TROLLFAM
28th November 2011, 06:51 AM
Welcome ... Only joined yesterday myself but spent half of last night reading !!! LOTS of info here

Dhuck
28th November 2011, 07:12 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
28th November 2011, 07:20 AM
Hey Buddy, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

timbar
28th November 2011, 02:06 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

SCADA
28th November 2011, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys...forgot to mention my background is electronics so hopefully I can give a bit of advice back in various sections.

Cheers.

Sir Roofy
28th November 2011, 02:32 PM
Welcome aboard scada enjoy your stay
lots of trip reports on here that will tempt you