PDA

View Full Version : 2006 4.2ltr Inter Cooled Turbo Single Cab Ute

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 06:00 PM
Hi :)

My name is Sharen and my other halfs ute is called "Amelia" .. We just got back from a weekend camping up at beach :) and Amelia has developed a squeaking & clunking clutch issue (wouldnt have been from me dropping donuts in the sand LOL) anyways I'm searching for a downloadable workshop manual & happy to pay foFr it but can't find one??? Can anyone help??

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Sorry guys - I introduced & asked a question all in one. Oops - blimmen women!!

growler2058
27th November 2011, 06:08 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard, gotta good mob here full of great info and advice. Make 25 posts that aren't $&@! And you can download the manuals for free:-)

Bigrig
27th November 2011, 06:10 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it.

Enjoy!

Clunk
27th November 2011, 06:11 PM
g'day Sharen and welcome aboard, 25 useful or entertaining posts will get ya what ya need. Plenty of friendly and knowledgeable folks on here if ya need any help........ happy wheeling

Sir Roofy
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

2TROLLFAM
Are you serious? That's awesome cept he's starting to pull her apart now!! Hmmmm blimmen men!! LOL
on my iPhone and can't work out how to post a pic of Amelia? The attachments dooby hicky says download from computer but won't allow me to get a pic off my phone ?????

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 06:13 PM
Am I bad that I owe a D40 Navarra?? Still a NISSAN right??

patch697
Thats ok mate.

Well for starters welcome aboard. We have a great bunch here who are always willing to help where they can & chat your ear off if you'd like to join in the many topics & conversations.

As for the manuals, all you need do is join in & get your post count up to 25 & you may download the manuals for free.

growler2058
Get the tappa chat app an away ya go like this10313

Edit Cheers

patch697
27th November 2011, 06:16 PM

Mate, we got the odd Tojo owner on here from time to time so I think your pertty safe with your Navara.....lol

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 06:19 PM
Rightio - app up and running - now to work it out!! LOL

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.622291,152.636362

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Did the profile pic change?? Arrrr I hate my iPhone today LOL

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.622421,152.636376

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 06:26 PM
10316 this is Frank ... My baby upto his balls in sand at Bribie Island a couple of weeks ago

Bigrig
27th November 2011, 06:28 PM
Where you from mate? Pretty active on the trip front depending where you are based - feel free to check out forum meetups and tag along whenever you like!! Always family friendly so you, hubby and if you have them, kids would have a ball ...

growler2058
27th November 2011, 06:32 PM

Ahhh you'll get over it!! hahahahahhahahaa no worries

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 06:34 PM
I'm at Chuwar & other half lives at Thagoona (both near Ipswich) and YES I will be checking out the other threads. I only got my ute in Late August as my ex husband would never let me drive our landcruiser (poopy Toyota) ... Learnt to do my first donut in the sand yesterday!!! Woohoo

Bigrig
27th November 2011, 07:23 PM
I'm at Chuwar & other half lives at Thagoona (both near Ipswich) and YES I will be checking out the other threads. I only got my ute in Late August as my ex husband would never let me drive our landcruiser (poopy Toyota) ... Learnt to do my first donut in the sand yesterday!!! Woohoo

Top stuff - we just came back from a more tourer type trip to condamine so definitely suss out the upcoming trips and come along - we have cruisers (ptoi!!! The spitting sound!!! lol), Jeeps, Navara's etc that come along already, so feel free to join in!

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 08:07 PM
Top stuff - we just came back from a more tourer type trip to condamine so definitely suss out the upcoming trips and come along - we have cruisers (ptoi!!! The spitting sound!!! lol), Jeeps, Navara's etc that come along already, so feel free to join in!

LMAO!!! Will have to remember that spitting sound!! weekends when we have all the kids will prolly bring both the Patrol & Navarra... Dirty Weekends ?? Just the Patrol LOL

Dhuck
27th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

2TROLLFAM
27th November 2011, 09:21 PM
LOVE your signature growlers71gq !!! I got stuck twice on my first time 4wd (as a driver) must mean I was definately trying LOL ... sand ... hmmmmm silly stuff !!

Finly Owner
27th November 2011, 11:00 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House, So what was that park you were at? out near Haigslea/Rosewood? Sounds like you a laugh a minute.

Tim

Maxhead
28th November 2011, 06:32 AM
G'Day Sharen, welcome to the forum mate

2TROLLFAM
28th November 2011, 06:59 AM
The Park? Ohhhh the GPS co-ordinates ... Park is across road from Brads house. Was trying to work out how the use the iPhone app & put that on somehow LOL

Anyone out this way?? Walloon/Rosewood

wildgu6
28th November 2011, 07:11 AM
G'day Sharen, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Join in where ever you feel comfortable, as you have...lol

Welcome aboard,
Enjoy, Cheers Pete

wildgu6
28th November 2011, 07:19 AM
G'day Sharen, welcome aboard the best site around.
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences.
Hang around and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Already have, good to see.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

2TROLLFAM
28th November 2011, 08:00 AM
Are you saying I "get around" LMFAO!! In all seriousness I'm glad I joined - was looking for a workshop manual for Brads baby (obviously the Patrol) but found so much more by way of info in general ... :)

timbar
28th November 2011, 02:04 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

2TROLLFAM
28th November 2011, 05:06 PM
Thanks Guys - got the manual via download but the section on Clutches wasn't part of the download? Or I've done something wrong .. anyways, all good - got a digitial copy ordered just now from ebay so see how he goes :)

wildgu6
29th November 2011, 07:20 AM
Are you saying I "get around" LMFAO!! In all seriousness I'm glad I joined - was looking for a workshop manual for Brads baby (obviously the Patrol) but found so much more by way of info in general ... :)

LMAO... Nah wouldn't imply any such thing to a new member Shaz, heaps of great info around so keep digging. Not just to get Amelia out of the bog either..*L*
hang in with the iPhone, wanted to smash mine once upon a time tooo, now I love it. Gives a bit of grief now and then as you can see by my 2 welcome posts, maybe that could just be the eyes not the phone....lol
Let us know how the eBay manual is, hard copy would be good.
Stay safe, get out there and enjoy

2TROLLFAM
29th November 2011, 01:42 PM
LMAO... Nah wouldn't imply any such thing to a new member Shaz, heaps of great info around so keep digging. Not just to get Amelia out of the bog either..*L*
hang in with the iPhone, wanted to smash mine once upon a time tooo, now I love it. Gives a bit of grief now and then as you can see by my 2 welcome posts, maybe that could just be the eyes not the phone....lol
Let us know how the eBay manual is, hard copy would be good.
Stay safe, get out there and enjoy

Ebay copy was sent via download link instead of on disk as I wanted it NOW .. LOL .. but everything is there that he needed so all good. Also ordered a disk from someone else (accidentially) whilst using my iphone HAHAHA oh well, $20 is better than what they are asking in the shops for the book and least you can just print out the pages you want - go do the work, get em dirty & them em away.

razzar
2nd December 2011, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. You will find it very interesting and informative.